City fans today

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
To every single one of you who went and blasted Mancini's name loud and proud I salute you. Cheers lads and lasses

Must have done the Mancini song over a dozen times. You could see he was made up with each one and was more pleased with each and every rendition as it strengthened his hold on the club.

Plus I was overjoyed that some on here would have been choking on their own sick about it.
I was there, I sang his name, and it didn't bother me, and I doubt any of the others you were refering to.

I certainly didn't choke on my own sick. Well, not 'til ultimateharold took his top off ;P

LongsightM13 said:
The top tier was sweltering. But not as bad as the train there and back. It was like Bridge on the River Kwai or something.

The train always amazes me when i go to Blackburn. When they know we usually take at least 7 thousand fans there, a lot of who travel by train, you think they would lay a couple of extra trains on, or more modern ones with AC and extra carriages. Also how about a few shuttle buses from the main station and Darwin, it is fucking miles to walk!

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
To every single one of you who went and blasted Mancini's name loud and proud I salute you. Cheers lads and lasses

Must have done the Mancini song over a dozen times. You could see he was made up with each one and was more pleased with each and every rendition as it strengthened his hold on the club.

Plus I was overjoyed that some on here would have been choking on their own sick about it.
I was there, I sang his name, and it didn't bother me, and I doubt any of the others you were refering to.

I certainly didn't choke on my own sick. Well, not 'til ultimateharold took his top off ;P
I wasn't referring to you but it's interesting you thought I was.

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:

Not really that interesting though it it?

You and your lot constantly have a go at my opinions as you do with others, then appear surprised that I thought you'd lumped me in there. But whatever...

CAAAAAAAAARLOS TEEEEEEVEEEEZ IS A ****...

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:

You and your lot constantly have a go at my opinions as you do with others, then appear surprised that I thought you'd lumped me in there. But whatever...

No, it is.

MANCIIIIIIIIINNNNIIIII OOOOOOOHHHHH!

Got given a ticket as a Birthday present & had an amazing day - first away match probably since I was about 9!!

The atmosphere before, during (especially) and after was fantastic in my opinion even if we did nearly melt in the upper tier.

Great job getting behind the team and Roberto, think I lost my voice belting out his name so many times.

Good on everyone else there, superb effort!

That was one of the best atmospheres i've ever experienced. Only Wembley and Hamburg were better. Loud and proud.

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:

No, it is.

MANCIIIIIIIIINNNNIIIII OOOOOOOHHHHH!
It's more of a "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAH" noise tbh ;)

Which I sang 'til I nearly collapsed in the top tier oven.

Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I am so shocked it brought an argument out of you both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.