City fans today

Back row of the second tier was mint - just going to jump about and sing in the greenhouse to recreate the feeling.

dom said:
samharris said:
Thomas Woodworth said:
Hi people, I could not go to the game today nor have I seen any highlights of it (listened to it on the radio) what was the Tevez Banner all about? I am presuming it sent a negative message to Carlos, or is my assumption wrong.

Put it this way it was not the sort of message that would accompany flowers and chocolates..

Very simple banner : TEVEZ OUT

cheers (y)

Shins are ripped to bits through jumping up and down and landing on the seat in front. top day though and great support from all the fellow blues

Back about an hour and half ago, immense day! Was sat behind the centre of the goal on the last row of the 2nd tier, was boiling!! Quality atmosphere though, couldn't fault it!

mcmanus said:
To every single one of you who went and blasted Mancini's name loud and proud I salute you. Cheers lads and lasses

Must have done the Mancini song over a dozen times. You could see he was made up with each one and was more pleased with each and every rendition as it strengthened his hold on the club.

Plus I was overjoyed that some on here would have been choking on their own sick about it.

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
To every single one of you who went and blasted Mancini's name loud and proud I salute you. Cheers lads and lasses

Must have done the Mancini song over a dozen times. You could see he was made up with each one and was more pleased with each and every rendition as it strengthened his hold on the club.

Plus I was overjoyed that some on here would have been choking on their own sick about it.

you and me both mate.

BlueRudders said:
dom said:
Was the Poznan done ?
Didn't spot any on the (albeit crap) TV coverage (illegal Danish stream LOL !!)
Yes although the 4th goal was a bit laboured. Too busy laughing at Blackburn I think.

Great atmosphere all game.
Not to mention the heat. I was done in. I wish we'd space the goals out a bit and let me recover a bit.

GazC said:
Back row of the second tier was mint - just going to jump about and sing in the greenhouse to recreate the feeling.

I've never sweated as much today at the game as I have doing any exercise ever, and I aint no fatty bum bum. Back row, second tier. Well done blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.