City fans today

That 2nd tier was a shocker with the heat... just about rehydrated :))

Thought we were on it today , only faded a tiny bit prob 10 or 15 mins towards half time - nerves. Thought everyone of us was fucking brilliant . My throat is raw and i was roasting on the top shelf ahaha. Thanks everyone for a great day out. Also loved every airing of Mancini whoa ohh . Never saw banner. Some people tried to start a chant about tevez being a **** but it never got beyond a few lines before mancini or we're not really here drowned it out.

to the city boys and girls who went today...you did us proud again.superb

We were awesome today. Can hardly speak. Watching again on Football First now as I might see me behind the goal :o)

colinkelly12 said:
That 2nd tier was a shocker with the heat... just about rehydrated :))

Damn right, I'm absolutely goosed from being up there. The bit of see through roof that let the sun in was a killer.

I was listening to the game on a radio stream of Absolute Radio Extra as they had the match live, on my phone, while I was in the park with the kids. The singing was coming through loud and clear on that to the extent that I told my daughter to come and listen to the City fans singing Blue Moon. To come through so clearly in such circumstances it must have been a great effort by those of you lucky enough to attend. Good work everyone.

heat was fuckin ridiculous in the second tier, at one point i was hopin we wouldn't score any more than 4 coz 4 poznans nearly fuckin killed me haha!

Thanks to Coversure Blue 74[cheers mate] i got a ticket last minute and managed to get in the ground at 3.10pm after a late crap train ride down!

Fantastic atmosphere and Mancini was made up with the backing,last man off the pitch at the end,he lapped it up.

On the dreaded top tier......it was like one of those bloody Japanese torture kennels you see in WW2 films.....metal with a see through plastic roof that intensified the heat.....fantastic day out though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.