City fans today

BezzMCFC said:
had a top day today, chelsea fans were wank been on it since 8am had day trippers in front of me tho and they didnt appreciate me going mental when we score and i broe their seat lol fucking love it!!!!! chelsea fans had so many empty seats!!!

Don't think I would have been happy either........!!!

Even taking the result out of the equation the CS at Villa Park absolutely pissed over the one at Wembley last year. Cheaper to get to and the atmosphere (in the City end at least) was much better even with 10k less tickets. Really like Villa Park, a proper ground. They've got to pay for Wembley somehow but the difference between the two games in terms of atmosphere was huge.

Stretford Born Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:
had a top day today, chelsea fans were wank been on it since 8am had day trippers in front of me tho and they didnt appreciate me going mental when we score and i broe their seat lol fucking love it!!!!! chelsea fans had so many empty seats!!!

Don't think I would have been happy either........!!!

was an accident ofcourse n i did apologize :)

Halfpenny said:
Even taking the result out of the equation the CS at Villa Park absolutely pissed over the one at Wembley last year. Cheaper to get to and the atmosphere (in the City end at least) was much better even with 10k less tickets. Really like Villa Park, a proper ground. They've got to pay for Wembley somehow but the difference between the two games in terms of atmosphere was huge.

The pitch surface was like a billiard table and there was a great atmosphere because it's a (much) tighter stadium than Wembley, but behind the scenes it's a dump and access is shite. Still ripped off for food and drink as at Wembley, but at least at Wembley you can see where some money's been spent.

I was at the game as a neutral (got tickets through the FA) but was in the man city end. Thought your support was fantastic and p***ed all over Chelski. I was defo a fan for the day and treated myself to a little bit of Poznan action too. My only complaint is that I can't get the ya ya/kolo song out of my head and have been singing it all morning...

Good luck for this season...hope you retain the title.

"you bought Phil jones, we bought kun augero!" class.

i dont know if it 's because i am turning in to a middle aged miserable bastard or perhaps cos i was stone cold sober thanks to West Mids police, but i would say some of the pissed up City fans in the posh seats did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the game. Lads off there trollies falling all over you, every other shout is w@nker and c#nt with no consideration for families with young kids. It did actually make me think that the stewards at our place maybe do a decent job, as those at Villa Park did feck all. Would i rather take my 7 yr old to a repeat of that or maybe somewhere more civilised like the olympics..

Cracking day out yesterday, couldn't have come sooner, been a long couple of months since May 13th and ready to do it all again!

pedigreeblue said:
i dont know if it 's because i am turning in to a middle aged miserable bastard or perhaps cos i was stone cold sober thanks to West Mids police, but i would say some of the pissed up City fans in the posh seats did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the game. Lads off there trollies falling all over you, every other shout is w@nker and c#nt with no consideration for families with young kids. It did actually make me think that the stewards at our place maybe do a decent job, as those at Villa Park did feck all. Would i rather take my 7 yr old to a repeat of that or maybe somewhere more civilised like the olympics..

Is that you Mr. Beasley?

Randomfan said:
I was at the game as a neutral (got tickets through the FA) but was in the man city end. Thought your support was fantastic and p***ed all over Chelski. I was defo a fan for the day and treated myself to a little bit of Poznan action too. My only complaint is that I can't get the ya ya/kolo song out of my head and have been singing it all morning...

Good luck for this season...hope you retain the title.

"you bought Phil jones, we bought kun augero!" class.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, I'm guessing you've been converted now. Welcome to years of happiness ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.