City fans today

City fans were amazing today, absolutely buzzing.

Were were in trinity upper and even in the expensive seats the singing was awesome, quite a few late comers not sure why??

The 'mexican' poznan in the doug ellis lower looking superb from where we were.

Gotta say that chelsea fans were rubbish, that huge empty block behind goal looked plain crap, loads of empty seats in doug ellis upper too.

How did we look or sound on tv and could you hear the anti terry chants??

Doncaster Blues said:
City fans were amazing today, absolutely buzzing.

Were were in trinity upper and even in the expensive seats the singing was awesome, quite a few late comers not sure why??

The 'mexican' poznan in the doug ellis lower looking superb from where we were.

Gotta say that chelsea fans were rubbish, that huge empty block behind goal looked plain crap, loads of empty seats in doug ellis upper too.

How did we look or sound on tv and could you hear the anti terry chants??

Sounded fantastic fellas, ad yes the John Terry songs were particularly clear ;-)

People have to get use to us having new Asian/European/American fans with half and half scarfs and big fuck off cameras! As long as we don't lose the hardcore fan base (which we won't) then they will all soon fuck off if we don't win the league every year!

Oh and the atmosphere today was class!

city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.
What does it matter what country they are from & How do you no they dont support City& why are they Glory Hunters .?They were at the game & paid good money to go where as thousands of "True Blues" wernt get a fuc*ing grip

Right, own up. Which bugger threw a fanta bottle down from the trinity fan, smashed into me and my mate and drenched us with orange bloody tango.

Carried on celebrating anyway but had a slightly citrus smell for the rest of the day.
Our fans were class today, we were loud and proud.

Do do do pablo zabaleta

Do do do City almost left you

Sang this while trying to Bernard to bring the shield out while we were just in front of the coach, I now know who is longest in the shower if they almost left our Zabs stuck in brum!

Joga Bonito said:
You guys sounded good today, shame about the empty seats in the stadium

From the Trinity stand, the stand opposite myself was split between city and chelsea fans. The city end was packed whilst the chelsea side was really empty and lots of patches of empty seats.

It was hard to pick out whose fans it was due to the Villa seats being light blue in large sections.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.