City fans today

Yep North Stand Upper was lively :)

Looking at the atmosphere today ( & the attendance) its a shame they cant use a club ground every year

All the city sections were full eventually but people were still flooding in close to half time. Obviously the traffic on the M6 caused some major problems. We boxed clever and went down the M5, past West Brom's ground, and flew the last few miles- and were back in an hour and a half. Of the 36k crowd it was
Probably over 20k city. I don't know what the FA did with the 'unallocated' tickets but there were many more than the 13,700 figure which city gave out.

For a 'neutral ground' type game it was the most one sided atmosphere I've ever heard.

Nice to see you briefly, soulboy. That was my old fella I was having a beer with- the reason I'm a blue!

Sparkys-Army said:
Right, own up. Which bugger threw a fanta bottle down from the trinity fan, smashed into me and my mate and drenched us with orange bloody tango.

Carried on celebrating anyway but had a slightly citrus smell for the rest of the day.
Our fans were class today, we were loud and proud.

Now hang on....was it fanta or bloody tango ?????????????????

city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.

*Beep beep *

Bloke next to me was drinking fanta, even offered my six year old son some before realising wasn't such a good idea seeing as it was laced with vodka!!

He nearly fell down the trinity road stand while doing the poznan then fell asleep with 20 minutes to go!

City fans gotta love 'em....

Doncaster Blues said:
Bloke next to me was drinking fanta, even offered my six year old son some before realising wasn't such a good idea seeing as it was laced with vodka!!

He nearly fell down the trinity road stand while doing the poznan then fell asleep with 20 minutes to go!

Are you reading this sparks army?

meeesh said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Right, own up. Which bugger threw a fanta bottle down from the trinity fan, smashed into me and my mate and drenched us with orange bloody tango.

Carried on celebrating anyway but had a slightly citrus smell for the rest of the day.
Our fans were class today, we were loud and proud.

Now hang on....was it fanta or bloody tango ?????????????????

It was orange! It must of smashed into my head and made me lose vital brain cells. What's my name again and who are you? HELP!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 pm --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
Doncaster Blues said:

Are you reading this sparks army?

I have my notepad next to me writing the details. What was his hair colour and was he of a large quantity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.