City fans today

I had to go to Leeds today , and was parked up there listening to the game on radio ...... all you could hear were City fans singing , even BEFORE we'd scored!

mcfcliam said:
Fucking brilliant. Proper good day out. Non stop singing for 90 minutes even when we went behind. Look as if we had a lot more than Chelsea with having 2 and a half stands but the Holte end is huge.

Train there was full of lads getting pissed at stupid o clock. Someone said to me it was like an old football special when everyone got off and took over new street. I think they should keep the CS at Villa Park.

Thought the Chelsea fans were very poor and had masses of empty seats but I don't blame them if they're going to the super cup soon.
Awesome day out lad, I really enjoyed it despite the fact I missed the first-half due to traffic.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Fucking brilliant. Proper good day out. Non stop singing for 90 minutes even when we went behind. Look as if we had a lot more than Chelsea with having 2 and a half stands but the Holte end is huge.

Train there was full of lads getting pissed at stupid o clock. Someone said to me it was like an old football special when everyone got off and took over new street. I think they should keep the CS at Villa Park.

Thought the Chelsea fans were very poor and had masses of empty seats but I don't blame them if they're going to the super cup soon.
Awesome day out lad, I really enjoyed it despite the fact I missed the first-half due to traffic.

Blue>Red said:
anyone see the team thailand lot all in tracksuits in the Trinity Road Stand, we all applauded them when they left, loads of them there was, no idea who they were, a football team? athletes?

I was sat behind them - they told me they were the Thai futsol team.

Had a great afternoon, came up from the south on a train full of chelsea. Dear god I hope we don't ever end up like them, lots of wealthy, day tripper, know nothing, fans.

I thought our support was great all game, party like, lets make sure this atmosphere continues home and away now. We're champions, lets celebrate it everywhere.

salfordblues said:
Atosmphere was shite by the way

4kw7kg.jpg

Tbh think the Olympics had something to do with the poor Chelsea turnout. A lot of them could have chosen that rather than the cs. I dont blame them to be honest as Ive loved watching the olympics . Add to the fact that they probably couldn't be bothered to face the congestion going in and out of London. Good turnout by city fans though. Sounded great all game !!!

-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm --

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.