City fans today

lordloverocket said:
Missed the first 10 mins,but at least i was one of the lucky ones to get a pint at half time before they ran out! i saw the fella near the players
tunnel with wot looked like a zippy/banana costume being grappled by the fuzz n stewards did anyone see what he did cos they seemed a bit o.t.t with him n his mate.

Thought the team and our support were top notch today as for chelsea fans they were dogshit.
It was his son, I got took away aswell unfortunately and they ended up with me. They treat you like shit and it was a disgrace. The charge was "drunk in a stadium" which is ridiculous, as I wasn't legless, they just smelt beer on me and nicked me. Makes me wonder what you can do now when you go to watch a game of football because why would the have bars in the concourse if you aren't able to use them because it will lead to arrest?

city are back said:
was just saying yesterday was a great day. but just dont want us to end up like united and have a load of gloryhunters, but i suppose with it going on open sale anybody could have turned up. i appoligise if i upset anyone by my post last nite .
So after 13 posts you are in a position to say who is & who isnt a glory hunter (what the fu*k is a glory hunter ).what a stupid term of phrase .Thousands of City fans decided not to go why not slag them of as well

cyberblue said:
city are back said:
was just saying yesterday was a great day. but just dont want us to end up like united and have a load of gloryhunters, but i suppose with it going on open sale anybody could have turned up. i appoligise if i upset anyone by my post last nite .
So after 13 posts you are in a position to say who is & who isnt a glory hunter (what the fu*k is a glory hunter ).what a stupid term of phrase .Thousands of City fans decided not to go why not slag them of as well
His was a stupid post but your was equally stupid to say he's a glory hunter because he's only got 3 posts on a forum. Who really gives a fuck<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 pm --<br /><br />
cyberblue said:
city are back said:
His was a stupid post but your was equally stupid to say he's a glory hunter because he's only got 3 posts on a forum. Who really gives a fuck

BluePurgatory said:
city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.

OK so you joined this footie forum Last months and in your 12th post you felt compelled not only to slag off city supporters but also had to sprinkle in a bit of race.

I don't agree with his post either, but ffs, come on, is mentioning someone's race now considered 'racist'? He said they were Chinese....coz, and I'm guessing here, that they may have been, well....Chinese? That is in no way racist....

Great atmosphere throughout yesterday......as said elsewhere we are Champions and need to let everyone everywhere we go know it, loud and proud.

cyberblue said:
city are back said:
how is his post count relevant to him.being allowed a opinion ?

BigJoesArmy said:
People have to get use to us having new Asian/European/American fans with half and half scarfs and big fuck off cameras! As long as we don't lose the hardcore fan base (which we won't) then they will all soon fuck off if we don't win the league every year!

Oh and the atmosphere today was class!

If you're the lad who used to be an Oldham fan as recently as last year then the comment you have just made is very rich coming from you.

uwerosler28 said:
cyberblue said:
city are back said:
how is his post count relevant to him.being allowed a opinion ?
where did i say it was relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.