City fans today

city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.

OK so you joined this footie forum Last months and in your 12th post you felt compelled not only to slag off city supporters but also had to sprinkle in a bit of race.

BluePurgatory said:
city are back said:
was a great atmosphere in parts , pisses me off tho seeing chinese gloryhunters sat behind me who just sit there and dont even support city . kippax kid to the day i die. champions.

OK so you joined this footie forum Last months and in your 12th post you felt compelled not only to slag off city supporters but also had to sprinkle in a bit of race.
we have a better team than them, have nicked 'their' trophy, humiliated them on the pitch and play to packed houses every week. The only 'pisstake' they are left with is that one day we will be followed by as many wankers as they are.

Missed the first 10 mins,but at least i was one of the lucky ones to get a pint at half time before they ran out! i saw the fella near the players
tunnel with wot looked like a zippy/banana costume being grappled by the fuzz n stewards did anyone see what he did cos they seemed a bit o.t.t with him n his mate.

Thought the team and our support were top notch today as for chelsea fans they were dogshit.

SuperYaya said:
Great atmosphere, was buzzing. I think I preferred it at Villa Park.

wont stay there, wembley has to be paid for somehow.

great day though.

chelsea fans were dogshit, ok not loads but they could hardly muster a song, not one.

was just saying yesterday was a great day. but just dont want us to end up like united and have a load of gloryhunters, but i suppose with it going on open sale anybody could have turned up. i appoligise if i upset anyone by my post last nite .

Has there ever been a game at a neutral ground where one teams fans could only be heard? Bizarre..
Ps... City v rags fa cup semi final...

I was in the Chelsea end, a friend of mine offered me a ticket Saturday night - couldn't refuse a chance to see City regardless of where I was in the ground. Had a really bad week so was great to see our lads playing so well, really put a smile back on my face.

Totally agree about the Chelsea fans being poor, near enough total silence where I was. I was stood behind a bloke in a Real Madrid shirt with Arbeloa on the back, his female companion had Mourinho on a Chelsea shirt!

City fans were incredible the whole time, the John Terry chants were hilarious and the roar after every goal was ear splitting. Few Chelsea fans left after the third goal which I found quite funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.