City fans today

Can we just all agree that all City fans are great. And those that went all the way to Stoke and sang songs are especially great and stop all sucking our own cocks for a bit?

Jonny68 said:
southstander93 said:
Jonny68 said:
120641532_stoke_377809c.jpg

There i am haha! Got a bit excited when we scored.

So sorry for saying this, but you've got a bit of a Diags from TOWIE look about you.

What are you even doing watching towie? Bad angle that photo haha!

-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 am --

BezzMCFC said:
Jonny68 said:
I'm never washing this hand again Lee, you can smell it next time i see you :-)

You need to speak to amanda at the FSF mate she will help n can help supply a free football fan special solicitor n lwgal advice ect. Highly recommended.

P.s. are you the lad i was singing yaya kolo with way back from newcastle?

Yeah on the coach?

Yeah man n we forgot it!!

Haha yeah i remember! How's it going mate? Any idea's on how i could get in touch with the solicitor you mentioned?

davymcfc said:
Jonny68 said:
allan harper said:
Ha! Did you get thrown out? I seen one or two get man handle out of the ground!

Yeah that was me and my mate Paul Newton. We got put in the cells for a few hours and then charged. The officer was sound said he didn't want to charge us because he knew we were just pissed and got giddy and we intended no harm, just club policy at Stoke to press charges if anyone enters the pitch. Gotta go back on the 12th of Feb for court though, possible ban and fine :-(
You may very well get banned mate. Make sure you are organised with a decent solicitor beforehand. Otherwise you will get a 3 year ban from all grounds.

Yeh, great..................!

Stretford Born Blue said:
davymcfc said:
Jonny68 said:
Yeah that was me and my mate Paul Newton. We got put in the cells for a few hours and then charged. The officer was sound said he didn't want to charge us because he knew we were just pissed and got giddy and we intended no harm, just club policy at Stoke to press charges if anyone enters the pitch. Gotta go back on the 12th of Feb for court though, possible ban and fine :-(
You may very well get banned mate. Make sure you are organised with a decent solicitor beforehand. Otherwise you will get a 3 year ban from all grounds.

Obviously not great just one of those things, my excitement at the goal got the better of me and my pal will say exactly the same thing, if we get a ban so be it. Was a daft thing to do but wasn't really thinking about the consequences i was just delighted we had scored.

Eccles Blue said:
tidyman said:
Can we just all agree that all City fans are great. And those that went all the way to Stoke and sang songs are especially great and stop all sucking our own cocks for a bit?

Wrong side of the bed this morning Mr Tidyman? :-)

Ha. It's always the wrong side when your alarm goes off at 4am.

Think my 3 years living in Eccles are finally taking its toll.

Jonny68 said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
davymcfc said:

Obviously not great just one of those things, my excitement at the goal got the better of me and my pal will say exactly the same thing, if we get a ban so be it. Was a daft thing to do but wasn't really thinking about the consequences i was just delighted we had scored.

You're away lad, steam rolling your way through!!
yre6e4ev.jpg

Walking up to The Brit there were as many City fans as Stokies..inside the ground where I have my ST (block 30 row 30) all I could hear were Man City fans for the majority of the game

Many of our supporters blamed the weather..its easier to travel 40 miles to the ground than 2 obviously

Personally I'm glad you scored at the end because I didn't fany another trip to the Etihad and all the expense that entails

Best of luck against Leeds..

Jonny68 said:
southstander93 said:
Jonny68 said:
120641532_stoke_377809c.jpg

There i am haha! Got a bit excited when we scored.

So sorry for saying this, but you've got a bit of a Diags from TOWIE look about you.

What are you even doing watching towie? Bad angle that photo haha!

Agreed to watch it with my girlfriend in exchange for her watching city games and match of the day. A deal I don't regret to this day as she now has a soft spot for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.