City Fans V Bayern Fans

jrb

Looking for ward to the chants and atmosphere.

Last time they were stuck in the 3rd tier. This time they will be in the away end. Probably won't be much loved lost after the FFPR/money comments by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Mr Tax man himself, Uli Hoeness. Not to mention being the Manchester United of German football. ;-)

Hopefully the night won't be Dortmund-esc, where we took a mighty beating on the terraces support wise. :-(

jrb said:
Looking for ward to the chants and atmosphere.

Last time they were stuck in the 3rd tier. This time they will be in the away end. Probably won't be much loved lost after the FFPR/money comments by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Mr Tax man himself, Uli Hoeness. Not to mention being the Manchester United of German football. ;-)

Hopefully the night won't be Dortmund-esc, where we took a mighty beating on the terraces support wise. :-(
Looking forward to it. Can't decide who the best visiting fans to City have been. It's between Aris, Dortmund and Lech Poznan

Having won our opening CL game, I think we'll be in better spirits this time. And also it's a shot to nothing.

Against Dortmund, we didn't know how good they were. At the time we thought we were getting outplayed by nobodies. Everyone knows how good Bayern are.

My 1860 Munich scarf came the other day so I'll be wearing that to the game. I hate Bayern almost as much as I hate United so I hope we'll beat them in the stands aswell as on the pitch.

given_is_ironman said:
My 1860 Munich scarf came the other day so I'll be wearing that to the game. I hate Bayern almost as much as I hate United so I hope we'll beat them in the stands aswell as on the pitch.

Careful mate some guy near me was kicked out by Showsec wankers v Ajax for showing a Feyenard (sp) shirt.

given_is_ironman said:

Iv got an old 1860 Munich shirt knockin about somewhere . Used to like the 'not so common' foreign shirts when I was younger .

As for bayern Munich fans. They were pretty noisy at our place but I guess the fact they had already qualified helped that . I remember watchin the third tier flex whilst they jumped up and down . Our fans weren't great as we had pretty much already failed to qualify . We did bust out a few songs though .

blue underpants said:
Nobody will ever come close to those mad Greeks

Got a taxi in Corfu town in July, taxi driver asked where I was from and then asked the usual question "United or City" when I said he City he told me he was at the Aris game and did I remember it!!!! I said how could I forget... he said they played in a domestic cup final last year and it was that x 20! that must have been some atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.