City Fans V Bayern Fans

blue b4 the moon said:
given_is_ironman said:
My 1860 Munich scarf came the other day so I'll be wearing that to the game. I hate Bayern almost as much as I hate United so I hope we'll beat them in the stands aswell as on the pitch.

Careful mate some guy near me was kicked out by Showsec wankers v Ajax for showing a Feyenard (sp) shirt.

It's sky blue and white so I can't see there being any problem with it. Unless they're avid Bundesliga 2 fans I wouldn't think they'd know they difference.

blue b4 the moon said:
given_is_ironman said:
My 1860 Munich scarf came the other day so I'll be wearing that to the game. I hate Bayern almost as much as I hate United so I hope we'll beat them in the stands aswell as on the pitch.

Careful mate some guy near me was kicked out by Showsec wankers v Ajax for showing a Feyenard (sp) shirt.
And don't we go fucking rabid when some muppet waves a rag shirt? Notts County (home and away) for example.

East Level 2 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
given_is_ironman said:

And don't we go fucking rabid when some muppet waves a rag shirt? Notts County (home and away) for example.

I'm not going to be spinning it about! It's either going to be round my neck or in my pocket.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
tonea2003 said:
blue underpants said:
Nobody will ever come close to those mad Greeks

Napoli and Dortmund were immense also

Totally agree they will take some beating, amazing night

I didn't think the Napoli fans were that great !. Not bad, but not as good as I thought they'd be. I thought it was goin to be serious trouble that night but was ok .

Sporting Lisbon fans were very good considering they didn't bring great numbers . A few got kicked out before a ball was kicked due to settin off smoke bombs and throwing one on the pitch . Worst for noise were Real Madrid . Most 'unfriendly ' were Ajax and psg in Europa league .<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm --<br /><br />
given_is_ironman said:
East Level 2 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I'm not going to be spinning it about! It's either going to be round my neck or in my pocket.

Are you next to them ?. If so, hold it to them at the end WHEN we win. Really turn the knife . It'll piss them off big time .

I Hate to admit it but I feel almost any clubs supporters would out sing us we are not very loud unless it's against Chelsea or united ..hopefully I'm wrong and we show some pride In The stands instead of watching them takeover our stadium like usual.. Plus I'm expecting to see some empty seats ..it would be shameful if that's the case

And plus when other supporters sing they actually sing In unison and on time ..I love what someone in here said "we sing like we're in a race of who can make it to the end of the song first" no rhythm

Newtoncc said:
blue underpants said:
Nobody will ever come close to those mad Greeks

Got a taxi in Corfu town in July, taxi driver asked where I was from and then asked the usual question "United or City" when I said he City he told me he was at the Aris game and did I remember it!!!! I said how could I forget... he said they played in a domestic cup final last year and it was that x 20! that must have been some atmosphere.
When i was in Corfu in June i noticed quite a few Aris shirts and posters, must be more popular than i thought, on the islands its usually the Athens clubs except Crete where most support O.F.I. god help us if we ever play them, total nutters

eddiemarin09 said:
I Hate to admit it but I feel almost any clubs supporters would out sing us we are not very loud unless it's against Chelsea or united ..hopefully I'm wrong and we show some pride In The stands instead of watching them takeover our stadium like usual.. Plus I'm expecting to see some empty seats ..it would be shameful if that's the case

And plus when other supporters sing they actually sing In unison and on time ..I love what someone in here said "we sing like we're in a race of who can make it to the end of the song first" no rhythm
Not always the case mate. Recently I agree the atmosphere hasn't been as good but occasionally the etihad has been rocking. The main one that I remember is the hamburg match a a couple of years ago. Unbelievable atmosphere. I imagine champions league knock out rounds will be like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.