City fans very quiet yeterday at Wolves

But Wigan is a deep block, perhaps it's the fans???

gio's side step said:
mr t said:
I've never known less noise from us at an away game - we normally get behind the team but it didn't happen.

Did you go yesterday?

Am I right or did we get behind the team and I'm imagining it never happened.

Wigan away was shit also

mr t said:
I've never known less noise from us at an away game - we normally get behind the team but it didn't happen.

Did you go yesterday?

Am I right or did we get behind the team and I'm imagining it never happened.

yes i went
no we didnt get behind the team.

i keep saying, its easy for the supporters to go quiet when the team play (dare i say shite). it really is down to the team to give the supporters something to scream and shout about otherwise the atmosphere soon quietens down

Do you know for a good 3-4 years now I think our away support has gone right down the pan. A comparable time to a "good feeling" about the club was in 2001-2002 when Keegan was in charge and we had players like Goater, Wanchope, SWP, Benarbia, Berkovic, Huckerby etc and our away support was absolutely fantastic almost everywhere we went! I remember that 6-2 win at Hillborough, the win at Mollineux and a fair few others; there's no comparison to our away support nowadays, even when we win and play well, and not in a good way!

Too many grey and bald heads, too many women and kids, too few lads aged 16-30 who follow us! This will change over the next 20 years as a good percentage of this generation of kids will choose to follow us and come 2025 we will have a large proportion of lads aged 16-30 who follow us. But that's no good to us now.

danburge82 said:
Do you know for a good 3-4 years now I think our away support has gone right down the pan. A comparable time to a "good feeling" about the club was in 2001-2002 when Keegan was in charge and we had players like Goater, Wanchope, SWP, Benarbia, Berkovic, Huckerby etc and our away support was absolutely fantastic almost everywhere we went! I remember that 6-2 win at Hillborough, the win at Mollineux and a fair few others; there's no comparison to our away support nowadays, even when we win and play well, and not in a good way!

Too many grey and bald heads, too many women and kids, too few lads aged 16-30 who follow us! This will change over the next 20 years as a good percentage of this generation of kids will choose to follow us and come 2025 we will have a large proportion of lads aged 16-30 who follow us. But that's no good to us now.
and old are you now ? hope your bald with grey hairs sticking out of your nose knob head

danburge82 said:
what a completely inaccurate perception

the support at blackpool was tremendous, and that would be mainly those with over 5000 points, the old brigade
some younger fans were there yesterday so pissed up they would find it impossible to sing
the ones stood near me, 10 or so 18-25's sang very little and spent most of the time racially abusing a steward and abusing a wolves fan behind

frothy said:
danburge82 said:

and old are you now ? hope your bald with grey hairs sticking out of your nose knob head

This.....I'm 37 and get behind the boys home and away....in fact, sometimes its the 16-21 year olds who mess it up, singing their own songs when ones already going.

Just remembered, I'm 38.....must be my old age!!!

frothy said:
danburge82 said:

Thanks for calling me a knob head for offering my opinion on a question someone has asked on a forum! It's easy to do when your hiding behind your keyboard isn't it?

I'm 28. Thanks for asking!

Now tell me how I'm wrong, in any way, when I say a large amount of older blokes women and kids, and a small amount of young lads, contributes to City having a poor atmosphere...

Because compared to many other clubs we do have a very small amount of young men following us. Because like it or not we were fuckin shite for decades and when I was at school there were far more Rags than there were blues! And when you think about it, it is obvious that young pissed up lads would make a lot of noise at a football match, especially if it's a high number hundreds or thousands of em who've all been together since they were young and go round the country watching City! If I'm a knob head for thinking that then I best tuck that dick behind my ears before I go to work tomorrow hadn't I?!

I've been to plenty of away games where some blues will start of songs and it IS a lot of the older blokes, women and kids who don't join in with them songs. I notice it, other people notice it!

"Too many grey and bald heads, too many women and kids"

What a complete and utter Idiot you are.
I'm bald and have over 7000 points and shout until I cant speak anymore.
My missus has 6000 points - what your saying is that she shouldn't go anymore 'cos she's a woman.
What have you got - 300 points and your first season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.