City fans' view towards the Champions League

Do you enjoy the Champions League?

• Total voters
I'm not mithered you calling me a tosspot but i quoted you at 10-06am and you decided to quote me 20 minutes into the game for a debate. I'm watching the match and don't engage in other thread debates when game is on. You're not the first to do this so let's both enjoy rest of game eh.
I'm not after a debate you were after being a big mouth, I have a life amd was too busy with my gorgeous missis and 4 kids and had only just checked BM and found your response so I responded appropriately. Leave it now. Do me favour and block me I don't need to hear from you again.

Do I want City to win every tournament they're in, yes
Do I think UEFA has been run by a bunch of corrupt idiots, yes
Am I hopeful that the ESL has just outed a bunch of them and got them to resign, yes

Typical City. Getting to this years almost unattended final. I always wanted to get there, boo the anthem turn away at appropriate moments etc. But then I wanted to support my team to the champions league wins if only to ram our success home to Uefa and choke those red bastards across town with our further successes. C’mon City. Win it this year. We can boo it again next.

I totally understand how city fans and our club have been treated at times. The booing etc. Time to move on from that. I embrace it. The quality of football is immense especially from us this year. I want to win this competition so badly and eclipse all the teams who have won it before us. Real Madrid with a rich history in this competition I want that to be us. The owners want this and I get the feeling our fans are embracing this more and more. I want us to be champions of England, Champions of Europe and Champions of the world. Enjoy the ride blues fans everywhere

I fear fans will continue to boo it next season. We look at players like Haaland and Kane or whoever really and hope their teams don’t make the top 4 to give us more chance of signing them - knowing that top players love to play in it.

Then, our own players and the best manager ever turn up in it, looking forward to great nights and the first thing we do as a fan base is boo.

I’ve done it myself directly after the events such as Moscow but it really is time to turn it in now.

Someone will no doubt reply saying “I’m always going to because I can.”

nothing wrong with the CL the problem is UEFA who run it, just like their latest statement 'the clubs will have to fork out the prize money if the venue is moved' no UEFA should do the forking out, UEFA should be a non profitable organisation with full acces to their accounts, possitions held at UEFA should be from votes from all the clubs who are involved with them and not selected from a 'jobs for the boys list'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.