City fans' view towards the Champions League

Do you enjoy the Champions League?

• Total voters
I see that our manager has reiterated no more than what some of us have been saying. The domestic league is always the chief prize. This is a man who has won the CL twice already, and knows what it feels like. No reason not to do both, of course.

You misunderstood my post mate, I want City to win every single game they ever play in and I always have, I get the club the fans and players want to win it, just as I do, my point is I would not be bothered if we didn’t play in it again by choice, rather than by not qualifying. The premier league is he hardest trophy to win and for me, the most prestigious ..
City will always play in it and I want them to win every game they play in it, I just don’t care for the competition in its present format, run by hypocrites and bent bastards ....

Hope I’ve made myself clear, if not we will both get over it ...

Late reply was busy yesterday.
Yes no probs , we just have different views on the Champions league.
At least we are in the same boat today - I hope ha ha .Come on City.
Blue till death

Late reply was busy yesterday.
Yes no probs , we just have different views on the Champions league.
At least we are in the same boat today - I hope ha ha .Come on City.
Blue till death
We are defo the same boat mate, even in the champions league I want us to win every game, just not keen on the format or how it favours certain teams when they change the criteria to suit em...

We are both CTWD mate and that’s all that counts ... Have a great weekend

Come on City, batter the Chavs for the title ....!!!

My brother is 10 years older than me and he started going to Maine road way before me and remembers City winng the cup winners cup etc. Where as I started going when all clubs were banned from Europe. Then we were never good enough to qualify and spent years yo yoing between the leagues. I did try watching european games but the diving and other shit put me off big time. So when we did eventually get in the champs league I really didnt give a shit. I am not excited for the final, but cant wait for the Chelsea game tonight. Maybe if we lift old big ears and we finally get a little praise for doing so, I may, just may start to appreciate it.

Champions League is everything that is wrong with football. Its all about gaining fans in America, Japan, Australia, Asia.... and selling shirts to them. Its all about that quite literally for the execs.

Champions League is everything that is wrong with football. Its all about gaining fans in America, Japan, Australia, Asia.... and selling shirts to them. Its all about that quite literally for the execs.

The same countries love the premier league too, nothing wrong with fans from those countries.
Like it or not football is a global game.
I love meeting City fans across the globe .

What is wrong about having foreign fans?

The silliest argument on this thread is people having an issue with the NAME of the tournament. It’s pointless what it’s called. Could be called the European Cup or whatever. Champions League is a damn good name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.