City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Do we know of any new information relating to the sanctions, squad sizes or even a sort of timeline when the rest of the world will be let on exactly how many players and the make up of players we can have in CL next season? I suspect not.

M18CTID said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Blue Coop said:

Oh dear. quite a little tantrum. I expect he's stamping his feet too. Little point in arguing with this guy he's a zealot who has a superiority complex over everyone and everything. He's so certain of his own moral rectitude he will continue pontificating until someone twats him and teaches him a little bit about life in the real world. For his own sake I hope the insufferable little twat meets that person soon.

I think it's much simpler than that. I would take an educated guess that Barca84 is not a member of Amnesty International, doesn't give 2 shits about alleged human rights abuses in Abu Dhabi, and is only using it as a smokescreen for his real gripe - he's a bitter and twisted United fan that thought he was destined for a lifetime of taking the piss out of City and hasn't got a fucking clue how to cope with the rapid rise of our club. No football fan, least of all a United fan, can genuinely be so precious and moralistic. Not a fucking chance.

I hope our continued progression and success ruins the **** for decades to come.
that's that **** ,twatted for a six,

I know it's slightly off topic as others have mentioned, but it's good baiting.

Barca84 is getting absolutely murdered on Red Café. It's horrible to watch and read.

Go and have a look for yourselfs. :-)

jrb said:

Barca84 is getting absolutely murdered on Red Café. It's horrible to watch and read.

I stopped reading when he said Khaldoon was responsible for using MCFC as a promotional vehicle to cover up for Dubai's human rights abuses.

aguero93:20 said:
jrb said:

I stopped reading when he said Khaldoon was responsible for using MCFC as a promotional vehicle to cover up for Dubai's human rights abuses.

I wonder what would have happened if the Qataris had bought Manchester United from the Glazers, when that rumour was doing the rounds? At the time I remember United fans across the interweb boasting about how Manchester United were going to match City in the transfer market. And how money(spending/debt) would never be a problem again.

I wonder if Barca84 and his fellow United fans would have demonstrated on the forecourt, hung a banner on the Stretford End denouncing the new Qatari owners, or handed back their season tickets in protest?

Erm.........

Not a f***ing chance! They would have loved it. And human rights violations would have been the furthest thing from their minds.

Let's be honest here, it's just another stick to beat City fans with. And a desperate one at that.

And it's increasingly desperate when a poster who's supposedly so well informed on the subject of our owners doesn't know which UAE state they're from.

jrb said:

No idea how anyone can read that shite mate. I just wanted to smash the cunts face in with a shovel right off the bat.

I didn't want to get roped into this ludicrous debate about the morality of our owners, let alone the nations they represent but -

Surely, MCFC can hardly be a vehicle to 'mask' any issues in Abu Dhabi's values. If anything it brings them into the spotlight (for better or for worse).
Were it not for MCFC being bought, none of us would have heard of the Sheik, and I think you'll find that there were no protests and moral outrage at Abu Dhabi expressed on other forums prior to the take over.

I might have some respect for people highlighting political and social issues in foreign (and domestic) climes aside from football, but when someone believes it's more important to taunt rival fans with such revelations about the 'shocking' behaviour rather than getting off their arse and attempting to influence change - then it says all you need to know.

It's a faux morale outrage and convinces nobody with a brain.

And it's increasingly desperate when a poster who's supposedly so well informed on the subject of our owners doesn't know which UAE state they're from.

I don't think he's referring to our owners, but those of PSG who (allegedly) may have shown interest in Man United -hence Qatari.

Barcon said:
jrb said:

No idea how anyone can read that shite mate. I just wanted to smash the cunts face in with a shovel right off the bat.

TBH it's par for the course.

Red Cafe, Talk Shite, SSN, the Sun, the Mirror, the Daily Star, the Daily Mail, Sunday Supplement, People at work, etc.

There's no point in beating yourself up about it, that Man.

Read it and take it with a pinch of salt.

Long -term, no matter what they think, say, and type, it isn't going to change a thing. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.