City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Whilst I’m sure I’ll get a abuse for this and it is unbelievable what the owners have done.

We have in recent history competed with United on boardcasting and commercial.

Where we struggle to compete is the match day revenue aspect, so with that basically removed for all clubs I would expect us to be above them (especially given the success in CL of both teams that season).

Whilst it makes great reading, a true measurement for me would be next season when matchday is back and I believe United will move back in front.

Regardless of this our owners run business on a level I would struggle to understand, United’s would struggle running a corner shop successfully. This can be seen clearly on the pitch and that’s where it really matters!!

If there full stadiums last season we would still be above them we will next season too.

Question for PB or anyone was Torres money in the accounts or will thry be next years?

also if we did dplash out on Kane would that have fucked us in the long run?

So when these cnuts start saying City spending £mmmmmm & Oil money bla bla bla its actually not its Man City spending there own income now after a very very successful season on & off the pitch
Surely next years accounts will be even better with this seasons results & new sponsorship from Dubai?
Now for our final piece of the jigsaw signing Haaland yes please
Torres not in the accounts as they are to the 30th June 2021

Remember that last season was an exceptional season for City. We got to the CL final.

Man Utd are in our wing mirrors now if they are not in the CL.

Torres not in the accounts as they are to the 30th June 2021
So we have a great season again 2021-22, sell Ake, Sterling, Porro, Braff, we are also ok to be £30m over spent I think, wages have gone up based on being successfull so for the right reasons that's OK with me although wages have always been mad but winning eases that pain

City could if wanted based on the season & the Dubai 2 new sponsors go balls deep for both Haaland & Rice & still have change??

Question for PB or anyone was Torres money in the accounts or will thry be next years?

also if we did dplash out on Kane would that have fucked us in the long run?

So when these cnuts start saying City spending £mmmmmm & Oil money bla bla bla its actually not its Man City spending there own income now after a very very successful season on & off the pitch
Surely next years accounts will be even better with this seasons results & new sponsorship from Dubai?
Now for our final piece of the jigsaw signing Haaland yes please
These results are last season which ended 30-Jun-21 and hence pre torres, grealish, kane

Key changes this season:
Torres money is in this season at an approx profit of £40m.
Grealish transfer fee is in this season at an approx £(17)m cost.
Assume net nil on salaries with Aguero (and others) out, Grealish in (and new contracts).
Stadiums back with fans so extra £60m revenue but will come with costs so assume m to profit.
Last year benefitted by every domestic game being televised and extra games from delayed 19/20 season, so revert to 2 years ago and lose around £(20)m.

There may be other key movements that others are aware of but this years results we should be slightly up if we repeat last years success and hence probably could have afforded Kane and still turned a breakeven result.

However UEFA revenues are critical.
Last year we get to final and receive £115m
18/19 we got to qf and received £85m

Some results to beat 18/19 revenue yet lose out on c£40m of Matchday income… next year we go again. This club has been fantastically well run it has to be said. Notwithstanding the Covid-19 profit hit most clubs faced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.