City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Could it be argued at the CAS that if the Etihad deal is deemed to be a related party transaction, then we should be entitled to reevaluate it in an upwards direction as well as downwards for the purposes of FFP?
No, you can't backdate a sponsorship deal just to cook the books...

...unless you're French obviously.

Marvin said:
What are the chances of a settlement?

90% I'd say
I like the fact that UEFA keep drawing a line in the sand and telling us we have until..... To agree
Then they keep moving the line back and back, bit like the Maginot Line

Marvin said:
What are the chances of a settlement?

90% I'd say

In normal circumstances I'd agree but all the rumors are that City are NOT negotiating. We will not accept any sanction - on the basis that we believe on the basis of our audited accounts we have NOT failed FFP so I'm not so sure we will get to an agreement because UEFA either need to accept our position or there is no deal at this point and UEFA cannot agree to our position because the G14 clubs won't accept this. UEFA have to find us guilty regardless of the facts.

Marvin said:
We had until Friday to reach a settlement. Now it's Monday. Doesn't this imply negotiations?
I think Monday is significante because it will be known if we are champions or not.IMO city's hand would be strengthened if we are .far easier to bury what's going thanhaving to treat them as champions of england.runners up no problems for uefa champions league without champions in it opens up a whole load of problems for uefa ?

It seems my confidence that we have this completely under control was misplaced and that they have well and truly conspired to completely fuck us over.

If it's war they want then so be it but it's beginning to feel as though we may just have to swallow their medicine for the longer good.

Short term pain no doubt but our future is assured and we will go on to destroy the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.