City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Damocles said:
This is becoming a more common occurrence recently than I'm comfortable with but can we have less of the Jewish/anti-Arab conspiracy theories please?

Fair enough, my bro.

I was only pointing out the possible/likely perception in the Muslim world.

Hence, it follows that UEFA would surely not score such a commercial own goal.

I still believe that a deal has or will be done although I suppose that it would not be BM without the drama queens, bless 'em.

Chippy_boy said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Ducado said:
Accept what? I can tell you that they will not accept what was leaked

Who's to say we and Paris didn't leak things so that when we get off with 15m and 21 squad it looks like a success.

To be honest we need to protect the etihad deal and we need the fine not to be in the calculation if we get those two I think the punishment would have little impact

It wouldn't have much impact if it was a £100m fine, but there's a principle at stake as well isn't there. Any punishment needs to be at a sufficiently low level that we can swallow it without it sticking in our throats too much.

You park on a yellow line but the lines obliterated and you can't see it and there's no sign. You get a parking ticket and pay your £50 and forget it, pissed off though you may be. But get your car clamped and perhaps it's £50 plus £350 release fee plus admin costs totally £500 and you think fuck this, I'll see you in court. Can you afford the £500 fee? Probably yes, but you'd still rather see them in court.

That said, I think we are going to get let off with a token punishment that we will accept. We'll see.
Interesting parallel - and one I made about a million pages ago.
My point then was that clamping was made illegal because it was considered illegal for extortionate "fines" to be levied for a person to retrieve the use of their property ( car , in this case) without fair recourse to the process of law and any appeal system that goes with it.( one court described it as akin to extortion and theft)
Having restrictions unfairly applied to your property , and then being disproportionately " fined " to recover it!!!
Hmmmm - sounds familiar doesn't it?

If I could have one wish right now (other than winning the league tomorrow) it would be to be allowed 1hr in a room with Twattini,Gill and all the other cunts in the cartel so I could just kick their fucking heads in. Now normally I am a man of peace however this shit has really really got under my skin. We keep getting told by some pretty senior posters (including mods) that we will be fine,not to worry etc etc and that the club are going to fight this,but are they really? I am glad the club have not said anything in public about this yet but it it is a fucking joke that this shit has been allowed to go this way.
Financial fair play is simply a way of protecting the usual suspects.
Wenger with his anti City bile all the time
Brenda with his "richest club" jibes
Gill with his slimy fucking face that I'd love to put my size 9 in.

Seriously-How do we as fans accept this? I for fucking one don't and never will.
If they ban us from europe that is one hell of a lot of income gone (The irony of this is clearly lost on these fuckers at UEFA).

To say this is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth is an understatement.
This is the one thing that will make me jack football. Forget the spiralling costs-We can live with this for now,but corruption at this level,being told we have failed when in reality we have passed.
They are moving the goalposts all the time and we will never beat this. I hope and seriously hope our great owner just blows these cunts away.
Anyway,I won't let this ruin my weekend despite me being pretty pissed off with it.
What can we do? I have no fucking idea.

You know StHelens, you said something that made me think. Nothing to do with FFP. It's this:

I am sick to the back teeth of hearing other managers, other clubs, other former players FUCKING MOANING about my club. It's incessant.

And the stark contrast is, we NEVER do it about them. You only have to turn on Sky Sports for 1 minute before you see some video of Arsene Wenger slating our spending. Or the utter **** Brenton Rogers saying some similar shite.

But you NEVER hear us saying, "we hate playing at Anfield because it's such a fucking dump", in fact the whole town is a dump. Or "Arsenal, £70 a ticket - the fucking thieves, what a shit club that is".

It's great we have class, it really is. But in a way I'd love it if we took the gloves off and insulted them all constantly.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If I could have one wish right now (other than winning the league tomorrow) it would be to be allowed 1hr in a room with Twattini,Gill and all the other cunts in the cartel so I could just kick their fucking heads in. Now normally I am a man of peace however this shit has really really got under my skin. We keep getting told by some pretty senior posters (including mods) that we will be fine,not to worry etc etc and that the club are going to fight this,but are they really? I am glad the club have not said anything in public about this yet but it it is a fucking joke that this shit has been allowed to go this way.

Seriously-How do we as fans accept this? I for fucking one don't and never will.
If they ban us from europe that is one hell of a lot of income gone (The irony of this is clearly lost on these fuckers at UEFA).

This is the one thing that will make me jack football. Forget the spiralling costs-We can live with this for now,but corruption at this level,being told we have failed when in reality we have passed.
They are moving the goalposts all the time and we will never beat this. I hope and seriously hope our great owner just blows these cunts away.
Anyway,I won't let this ruin my weekend despite me being pretty pissed off with it.
don't worry GDM's finger is on the button and we're just one gambit away from checkmate

3rdgenerationblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:
This is becoming a more common occurrence recently than I'm comfortable with but can we have less of the Jewish/anti-Arab conspiracy theories please?
Why do the Baptists always get left out?

I'm yoda

i`ve always fancied trying that isnt it about gentle stretching and breathing control

[youtube]I[/youtube]
George Hannah said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

don't worry GDM's finger is on the button and we're just one gambit away from checkmate
I'm sure it will gladden your heart to know that there are even cleverer people than me on the case, hard though that might be to believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.