City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: City & FFP (continued)

Bewar3them00n said:
Cobwebcat said:
abu13 said:
The only thing i am 100% sure about is that when we do next play in the CL we can expect a shit load of red cards, disallowed goals, dodgy offside decisions generally shite decisions against us.

There are some things that Uefa have full control over and the referees are one of the key ones that they can fuck us over with.

Refs are FIFA
Unlike this year you mean?

Amended.....I have to admit I'm not sure but I seem to remember refs always wearing a FIFA badge. Not much different :-)

Sorry if already posted:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10822225/Richard-Scudamore-in-a-league-of-his-own.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... s-own.html</a>

"That might be why he (Scudamore) is such a staunch defender of the clubs, taking issue with the £50m fine handed out by the European governing body, UEFA, to Manchester City for breaching new financial fair play rules.

“Some form of restraint is broadly good, but it would be hard for me ever to reach the conclusion that the investment the owners of Manchester City have made is a bad thing.

“In any other industry that level of investment would be welcomed. Governments are going around the world trying to woo investment. Manchester City have done a fantastic job with the redevelopment of the city of Manchester.”"

It looks like we have to win the Champions League the hard way.

Fuck them all.

We WILL be the biggest club in world football financially and they can't do a fucking thing to stop it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.