City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

@StuBrennanMEN The FA have charged us for "paperwork" but couldn't find systematic child abuse by its coaches over a 30 year period ?

So a player insinuating a ref who may just have had a shit day was like a 12th man for the other team is out of order because it brings the game into disrepute by simply sharing his thoughts via a tweet?

Yet a smear campaign against a club is fine(shouldn't there be rules stopping David Gill and his merry men going to press willy nilly like that?) deliberately alluding to some form of cheating via doping with no evidence to back it up other than not following their protocol of sharing their whereabouts?

Swear I've just seen Guardiola's head fly past my window, he's gona be raging when he sees this.

Oh well, minor clerical error no doubt, let the media hype it up and get all the pub football fans on side. Lickle City ruining football since 2008.

As a club, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of an aggressive response or any legal action. I'd laugh it off, kill them with kindness and let the talking be done on the pitch. When we win a few titles, it'll hurt these media ****s and armchair fans even more, that way.

It's a nothing story. We'll get a minor fine and a slap on the wrist for a mundane clerical error.

To rub salt in the slur the BBC post an image of the old badge on the lead article on their football page. Lazy, shoddy and tacky journalism in all aspects. I resent paying my licence fee!

It's a nothing story. We'll get a minor fine and a slap on the wrist for a mundane clerical error.
We've already had our punishment mate. A public shaming and a lingering suggestion of being dopers, the fine will be neither here nor there and the FA knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.