City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

I somehow feel you won't be told to "fuck off you rag prick".

At least not seriously.

Yeah, I don't think that people disagreeing with the conspiracy theorists should be getting abuse. Shouting people down for having a different view isn't on.

Yeah, I don't think that people disagreeing with the conspiracy theorists should be getting abuse. Shouting people down for having a different view isn't on.

Correct especially for this non entity of a story.

Are the press making more of it cos of the nasri thing.

It looks to me to be deliberately published this way by the FA to mamimally damage City. To call it a non story is a little naive when the real damage is not a small fine but the bad PR they generate with the way they make this public. That the club made a minor administrative error is not an excuse for the FA to deliberately harming us this way.

Right, the thread's been tidied up now so let's start again.

Couple of points:

- if you think someone is wumming please report the comment so that the mods can deal with it
- people are entitled to have an opposite point of view without being shouted down or abused for it

As you were.

It looks to me to be deliberately published this way by the FA to mamimally damage City. To call it a non story is a little naive when the real damage is not a small fine but the bad PR they generate with the way they make this public. That the club made a minor administrative error is not an excuse for the FA to deliberately harming us this way.

Why would the FA want to damage city specifically and this damage you talk of, what effect does this have on us? Give me the angle on this and what they hope to achieve

Meanwhile over at the CFA....

funny-kids-pippi-longstocking-smoke-weed-Favim.com-345060.jpg

hahahahaha. Nice one :)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.