City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

That would be my thinking, but why a 'charge'? Why not just tell City to get their house in order by a certain date?

There will be some Rag canute sitting in an office at Wembley poring over all our stuff and wanking himself half-blind when he finds some administrative slip-up that the world will find shortly is contrary to rule 95a-z! Risible.

10 vs 12 really hit a soft spot looks like. They have now deployed the extra resources to verify phone numbers are accurate as filed and no player has changed their mobile carrier.

We get pep so they have to take us out another way,charge after charge,this should rally the club,team and us and make us stick together,come up with an anti FA song

I have had three text messages of rags I know telling me that we have been charged with drug offences , it seems that this is totally incorrect but it shows you how shit sticks if you throw enough of it. I expect the club to come out with a statement clearly clarifying our position. Even the yellow banner on Sky news makes it look on first glance that we have been doping.

There are serious issues between us and the FA and we need to change out tact for the future, i'm sick of this softly softly approach that we take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.