City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

Astonishing. You couldn't make this shit up.

***waits for vehement defence of City from our friends at Talksport***

I know we did a lot of diving, time wasting, rolling back onto the pitch from off the pitch, running out of our dugout causing a ruckus etc. It was the biggest load of shithousing I’ve ever seen from City.

But they also did a lot of diving and time wasting in the first leg, then went round overtly and overly fouling our players in the second leg to the point where they were a bit out of control, were also running out of their dugout and were also part of the same ruckus where Savic headbutted Raheem and pulled Grealish’s hair.

We were literally both as bad as each other over the two legs, yet we’re the ones who get a fine and they don’t?! It’s either both of us or neither of us, surely?!

Last edited by a moderator:
So our 7 fouls led to 5 yellow cards and their 8 fouls led to 2? As I've said before, if you take possession into account we are the dirtiest team in the world.

They can stick their competition up their arse.. I won’t spend another fucking penny on tickets to line their pockets.. I didn’t like it anyway but this decision is nothing short of a disgrace

I know we did a lot of diving, time wasting, rolling back onto the pitch from off the pitch, running out of our dugout causing a ruckus etc. It was the biggest load of shithousing I’ve ever seen from City.

But they also did a lot of diving and time wasting in the first leg, then went round overtly and overly fouling our players, we’re also running out of their dugout and we’re also part of the same ruckus where Savic headhunter Raheem and pulled Grealish’s hair.

We were literally both as bad as each other over the two legs, yet we’re the ones who get a fine and they don’t?! It’s either both of us or neither of us, surely?!
Woh woh there tiger. When did any of our players spit on theirs? Or pull one of their players hair? Our head but one of theirs? Or drag one of them off the floor? Or get sent off for 4 bookable challenges? We were NO WHERE NEAR as bad as them. We just got fed up of it in the end and reacted and stuck up for ourselves for once

Martin Samuel called it yesterday "Why don't UEFA just bring in a rule that says: whatever Manchester City are doing is illegal. It would save a lot of time, insider networking and hypocrisy."

The fine is nominal but will be quoted as another guilty verdict by UEFA as another facet in the ongoing clear and obvious campaign against City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.