City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

I know we did a lot of diving, time wasting, rolling back onto the pitch from off the pitch, running out of our dugout causing a ruckus etc. It was the biggest load of shithousing I’ve ever seen from City.

But they also did a lot of diving and time wasting in the first leg, then went round overtly and overly fouling our players in the second leg to the point where they were a bit out of control, were also running out of their dugout and were also part of the same ruckus where Savic headbutted Raheem and pulled Grealish’s hair.

We were literally both as bad as each other over the two legs, yet we’re the ones who get a fine and they don’t?! It’s either both of us or neither of us, surely?!
It’s simply we got 5 bookings in the second leg and they didn’t reach 5 in either leg.

5 yellow cards for what?
Shithousing.

I was fucking loving it, never seen owt like it from an English side. We took the piss out of the biggest shithouses in Europe in their own house.

At one point Foden ran off the pitch and kicked one of the spare balls on the pitch to waste time, he wasn’t even booked for that one, he was eventually hooked for kicking the ball away at one of their free kicks.

That one where Mahrez was time wasting at a free kick only for us to then change the taker to Gundogan after Mahrez got booked and Gundo time wasted a bit more was very funny!

If only we’d done the same at the end of the game against Madrid as we did against Atléti!

Honestly I just laughed out loud when I read this. It’s really no surprise though is it, this set of corrupt arseholes simply do not like Manchester City and do not even attempt to disguise it.
Keep on booing your hearts out blues. Let these complete pricks know that we think of them and their hatred of our club.
Fuck em,.. Let’s just keep doing what we do, Onwards and upwards. Cmon City

Ha! Was always going to happen, let's not act surprised.

This is why it would've been worth someone gouging an eye out the head of that Serbo baby killer Savic. Few of them and the manager should've been lynched, we acted a little bit too classy on the night for my liking. Atletico are a dirty club historically and will continue to be unless dealt with appropriately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.