City fined by UEFA for ‘improper behaviour’ of players v Atletico

It'll be because we got 5 yellow cards, I'm pretty sure that it's an automatic fine at that point.
Probably, but City fans have to shout about corruption; it's what we do.
And it's appropriate as UEFA are as bent as a nine Bob note, even though the five booking thing might be a proper rule.
The problem is that the couple of reports I read didn't mention 5 bookings. So is that a red herring or piss poor reporting.

City "game management" guilty and fine

Atleti hair pulling, red card, headbutt and spitting... not guilty, zero fine.

They've always been arseholes to us but this is another level.

People are always shocked when I say winning the Premier League will always be number 1!

Am I missing something with this - UEFA's website has them at 5 yellows and a red for the second leg. How does that qualify for an automatic fine as well?

The guideline example in the regulations is:

either five or more players or
a combination of six or more players and official

the cards were 3 players for 4 cards, and Simeone (I think). So they didn't make the requirement for a fine.

Am I missing something with this - UEFA's website has them at 5 yellows and a red for the second leg. How does that qualify for an automatic fine as well?

One player got two yellows which then became a red, it has to be cards to 5 separate players like we had. In total 4 of their players got cards.

And it's appropriate as UEFA are as bent as a nine Bob note, even though the five booking thing might be a proper rule.
The problem is that the couple of reports I read didn't mention 5 bookings. So is that a red herring or piss poor reporting.
Piss poor reporting I'm afraid, which isn't really a surprise.
Screenshot_20220513-182039_Forza.jpg

It's poor reporting. City Xtra got it from Simon Stone, and he almost certainly didn't look beyond the clickbait headline, which this thread demonstrates worked quite well for his purposes!

The report had "Atletico weren't charged" which allowed leaping to wrong conclusions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.