City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

It’s becoming more and more glaringly obvious that the PL don’t just want us to stop competing they want us gone.
We are treated differently.
So much so it’s becoming very very petty with their charges.
Were we guilty 22 times of being late onto the pitch?
If the answer is yes then everything you've said is redundant

I wonder if this is an attempt to re-frame all the charges against us.

Lets assume that 20 charges of the 115 stick, and lets assume they are for the minor charges of none co-operation. The PL will look extremely weak, now if they can find us guilty of 42 charges out of 137 charges it looks like have been quite naughty.

The more I look at this the more it convinces me that they know the 115 or the APT rulings are going to shit.

The timing of this stinks of panicking by the Premier League, Little daft things like this and slapping a whopping £2million in fines shows how biased against us they really are,

We will wait and see what punishment the other clubs get but I will not hold my breath

So, going off the list it suggests that it isn't delaying kick off as much as restarting the games which I presume is after a goal is scored.

Were we guilty 22 times of being late onto the pitch?
If the answer is yes then everything you've said is redundant
Not necessarily if other clubs are not treated the same. For example a rags fixture against the dippers didn't even take place on the day it should have. Did they receive a fine? What happens if the PL themselves cause a delay? I remember a game against Everton in 22/23 when the second half was delayed for a few minutes because the officials equipment wasn't working properly. Are City the only club with delays? I'd be very surprised if that was the case, so where are the fines for others?

Come on, you can do better than that. Tell it like it is. Fine us a hundred quilllion bazillion for winning the premier league four times in a row.
I'm sure it'll certainly make me stop and think before I dare cheer another city trophy lift.

If those delays are crucial to pep getting his points across and the players getting motivated, then I'm fine with them taking two million off our £69.2m league winners prize money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.