City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

Why are these fines on a two year cycle ?

Why not be fined after the match or at the end of the season ? Why after 2 seasons ?

The same strategy as the 115 charges. The PL are trying to damage us… we are in a war with them. They are seeking to destroy us let’s not kid ourselves it’s anything else. Almost every rule change they make is intended to damage us in some way.

That’s it for me this is ridiculous time for the sheik to start up his own Super League
The PL clearly hate us ( their biggest brand draw btw- go figure)
It’s beyond a joke now
Tell them we don’t find anyone in their league hard to beat the competition is too easy for us to win
Plus you treat us poorly so thanks we are off

I know khaldoon said that he won't give in to anything but I'm thinking we've took this pinch because the 115 has fell flat on it's arse.

Disagree mate.

Imo this has got nothing to do with anything else.

We’ve not adhered to this particular rule, like grown ups we’ve accepted we haven’t and therefore received the relevant consequence.

That’s the long and short of it.

Always find it strange what random subjects bring posters out of the woodwork after years of being a member but not posting.

You sound like you’d be a right fucking laugh at a party.
Fair enough. I only come on here occasionally so threads are normally into the 1000s of posts by the time I see them. And as a City fan based in Bath (because of the Tony Book link) I can't really get involved in them anyway even if I have time to read all the posts. The only thread I try to keep on top of is the new kit related one.

This one, though, seemed worth a comment or two, even if it did go against the general consensus. Had we stopped doing after the Palace match then we'd have got a warning and nothing would have ever been heard about it.

For what it is worth, it seems to me Pep didn't care about how long his HT talks took and the club was happy to indulge him for two seasons, but finally realised that, with the fines increasing for each offence, they had to admit guilt and pay up.

That said, if the fines now get reset, I could see them doing it again next season.

And I am fucking funny at parties - just never get invited to them nowadays.

Fair enough. I only come on here occasionally so threads are normally into the 1000s of posts by the time I see them. And as a City fan based in Bath (because of the Tony Book link) I can't really get involved in them anyway even if I have time to read all the posts. The only thread I try to keep on top of is the new kit related one.

This one, though, seemed worth a comment or two, even if it did go against the general consensus. Had we stopped doing after the Palace match then we'd have got a warning and nothing would have ever been heard about it.

For what it is worth, it seems to me Pep didn't care about how long his HT talks took and the club was happy to indulge him for two seasons, but finally realised that, with the fines increasing for each offence, they had to admit guilt and pay up.

That said, if the fines now get reset, I could see them doing it again next season.

And I am fucking funny at parties - just never get invited to them nowadays.
After Pep has given them all a good fucking bollocking at HT it probably takes a few extra mins for the players to recover and take on board what he’s said so the lateness isn’t a surprise. Be interesting to know the scores at HT on the game’s we returned to the pitch late.

Let's face it the club don't care about the money , they can just bump up ticket or shirt prices and all the happy clappers will be out saying they had no choice because of ffp or psr or whatever the latest iteration is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.