City fined over £2m by PL | Sanction agreed for 22 breaches relating to ko delays

But the Premier League statement cites our offences, which starts with our first offence being the home game against Palace in August 2022 through to our most recent offence being the home game against West Ham in May 2024, and nowhere in that list is there any mention of a game in March 2023 against Arsenal or anybody else (????)

So it looks like chatgpt isn't a very accurate resource mate.

i was very drunk last night replying on the train home. so i was less than polite. apologies for that. i don't drink often but thats no excuse,

so i checked my chatgpt history

1722588119822.png

I clicked the sky sports link and it was to a forest points article so i asked chatgpt for its source

1722588205937.png

looks like chatgpt was wrong so i pressed on

1722588368158.png

hope this completes my apology

Didn't realise that! They need to move the changing rooms closer to the pitch then.
It'll be Pep and his "and one more thing..." chats :)

I've watched the Amazon documentary and I have no idea whatsoever what he's telling the players, not a clue. The players themselves all seem in rapt attention but I do wonder how many ask each other "what is it he wants us to do?" as they trot out for the 2nd half.

Perspective, Priorities and the Premier League (PL)

City, Palace, Liverpool and Everton, amongst others, have all been fined for `late` arrivals on the pitch. It would seem that Pep`s pep talks sometimes over run. The club has apologised,. The fines have been totalled up and the PL can now use £2m towards their legal fees against City !

How many games actually start exactly on time and end `on time` ? Clearly the end point can never be defined due to stoppages throughout the game. TV somehow manages to cope with this uncertainty !

Bizarrely, as far as I am aware, there was no fine for the worst example of Man u v Liverpool in May 2021 which caused absolute havoc with the TV schedules. The match was delayed for over 65 minutes before being postponed. A huge delay and no game. Yet no fine !

The "organisation of the competition was not set at the highest possible professional standard" (a phrase used by the PL in their statement about City) because united, who were responsible for the aforementioned, were fully aware, well in advance, of the probable, planned protests and trouble this could cause, but still failed to prepare and act adequately for the high profile competition. The effect of united`s health and safety failings at Old Trafford and the impact of organised united `fan` groups, was illegal disorder, violence towards staff and police, trespass and criminal damage.

All concerned at united, as a club, fell well short of the "highest possible professional standard". United v Liverpool still remains the only PL match ever to be postponed.

It seems that the Premier League`s priorities and punishments are very mixed up.

Last edited:
Perspective, Priorities and the Premier League (PL)

City, Palace, Liverpool and Everton, amongst others, have all been fined for `late` arrivals on the pitch. It would seem that Pep`s pep talks sometimes over run. The club has apologised,. The fines have been totalled up and the PL can now use £2m towards their legal fees against City !

How many games actually start exactly on time and end `on time` ? Clearly the end point can never be defined due to stoppages throughout the game. TV somehow manages to cope with this uncertainty !

Bizarrely, as far as I am aware, there was no fine for the worst example of Man u v Liverpool in May 2021 which caused absolute havoc with the TV schedules. The match was delayed for over 65 minutes before being postponed. A huge delay and no game. Yet no fine !

The "organisation of the competition was not set at the highest possible professional standard" (a phrase used by the PL in their statement about City) because united, who were responsible for the aforementioned, were fully aware, well in advance, of the probable, planned protests and trouble this could cause, but still failed to prepare and act adequately for the high profile competition. The effect of united`s health and safety failings at Old Trafford and the impact of organised united `fan` groups, was illegal disorder, violence towards staff and police, trespass and criminal damage.

All concerned at united, as a club, fell well short of the "highest possible professional standard". United v Liverpool still remains the only PL match ever to be postponed.

It seems that the Premier League`s priorities and punishments are very mixed up.
I'm sure the Premier League can go back a few years and reopen certain issues as they seem to like doing that with us at will.

I won't hold my breath that the red mardarses get a retrospective ban from the Premier League.

Every man and his dog know the rags should have got a fine and a points deduction from the postponement. Shitheads at PL headquarters won't do a thing to hurt the red cartel wankers and it's as clear as day.

It'll be Pep and his "and one more thing..." chats :)

I've watched the Amazon documentary and I have no idea whatsoever what he's telling the players, not a clue. The players themselves all seem in rapt attention but I do wonder how many ask each other "what is it he wants us to do?" as they trot out for the 2nd half.
Not worked out too bad though as it?

Last edited:
I must admit, I have thought on a few occasions at matches that they're quite late coming out as the opposition and refs had been out for ages. Looks like I was right.
No wonder the refs give us less than nothing, we are forcing them to work overtime for no extra cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.