City flags in unusual places.

Seen a few in Zhangye, Gansu by a Sun Jihai-following and then City followinggan super fan.

zhangye-location.jpg

During 2019, I left one Shenzhen OSC/City flag in a hostel on Nanche Marg, Namche Bazaar, Nepal. A mate from Hungary recently sent a photo to me, as it is still there. Hopefully one day I can go and add a new OSC one, when I join an OSC in Manchester ASAP...
Wow that’s awesome and what a coincidence .
In march 2019 I was hiking with my family towards Poon hill and while I was taking a breather, one sherpa came running downhill with #10 Aguero shirt . I yelled Agueroooo and he just smile snd waved at me . Took me while to process in middle of nowhere.

There's a farm in the Peak District near Glutton Bridge (Between Buxton and Hartington) that always has City flag atop a big flagpole outside.

Always gives me a second wind cycling up the hills round there when see it.

Was watching Tales of the unexpected(one of the American ones) a few years back when I saw this City pennant in the background. It was in a bar frequented by the ex marine played by Tom Peppard (Hanibal out of the A team). When I researched the programme I found out it was made in 1985. I thought maybe Colin Schindler might of worked on the set, but he didn't. Total mystery why a City pennant would be behind that bar..especially when 'soccer' wasn't that popular then.
Anyone that wants to, watch it on YouTube: The Dirty Detail.

2:30 mins in.

Last edited:
Wow that’s awesome and what a coincidence .
In march 2019 I was hiking with my family towards Poon hill and while I was taking a breather, one sherpa came running downhill with #10 Aguero shirt . I yelled Agueroooo and he just smile snd waved at me . Took me while to process in middle of nowhere.
I gave a Sherpa guide once, but that was by Anapurna circuit in February 2020... although I did give a few shirts out in 2019 near Everest too. Proper gander

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.