City flags in unusual places.

If you ever find yourself in the bar at Chico Hotsprings in Montana, there's a City baseball cap pinned to the ceiling, by my good self

If you ever find yourself in the bar at Chico Hotsprings in Montana, there's a City baseball cap pinned to the ceiling, by my good self
I'll be honest and state that I much preferred going into Tommy Ducks and admiring the ladies under-garments on the walls and ceiling of that much missed drinking establishment.
Knickers,panties,thongs,drawers, g-strings - call them whatever suits your fancy, but they were displayed in all the colours of the rainbow,in styles and sizes to fit all ages,shapes and sizes of female figures.
And even better, donated in person by the kind ladies of Manchester and surrounding towns,often still warm and smelling of " Woman,Stanley,Woman".
As Hilda Ogden once famously mentioned.

I would like to take a City flag on a very long pole and place it in an unusual place about the personage of Miguel Delooney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.