City flags in unusual places.

I once got talking to girl from Chernobyl. I said that I've seen her face somewhere else before.. she said, yes, it used to be on the front of my head!
Reminds me of one of the scenes in Total Recall.
Quaid returns to the brothel in Venusville and one of the mutants (who is a bouncer/doorman) says to him -
" You've got a nerve showing your face around here again Quaid" .
And he retorts " Look who's talking " !!!

Was watching Tales of the unexpected(one of the American ones) a few years back when I saw this City pennant in the background. It was in a bar frequented by the ex marine played by Tom Peppard (Hanibal out of the A team). When I researched the programme I found out it was made in 1985. I thought maybe Colin Schindler might of worked on the set, but he didn't. Total mystery why a City pennant would be behind that bar..especially when 'soccer' wasn't that popular then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_115646_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_115646_Gallery.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 45
Was watching Tales of the unexpected(one of the American ones) a few years back when I saw this City pennant in the background. It was in a bar frequented by the ex marine played by Tom Peppard (Hanibal out of the A team). When I researched the programme I found out it was made in 1985. I thought maybe Colin Schindler might of worked on the set, but he didn't. Total mystery why a City pennant would be behind that bar..especially when 'soccer' wasn't that popular then.
That is random.

Like the old Piccadilly 261 pink car sticker which is in the first Back To The Future film

Wow!! Never knew that.
Yeah. Story is they were filming Marty's parents house in LA and rented a house from an ex-pat from Manchester. You can clearly see the stickers in the kitchen window near the end of the film
3ee7b178cd21dfff1e87a6926d24845d.jpg
1ba52a524afc9c212c5fb7067c217d0d.jpg

That has to be the best one yet, (great spot by the way) Some bloke who dresses the set must have done it, would love to know the story.

George Peppard

That has to be the best one yet, (great spot by the way) Some bloke who dresses the set must have done it, would love to know the story.
Yes, I nearly spat my tea out when I saw it. Buzzin my tits off tbh. Haha. But like you, I'd love to know the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.