City football shirts everywhere

Decent prices for all 3 shirts at Kitbag

Attachments

• IMG_5599.jpg
    IMG_5599.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 145
In Köln/Bonn Airport and expected to see a few Blues who traveled. Bumped into a local family and their kids all in Haaland shirts. They didn't go to the game but let the kids stay up to see Phil and Erling.

"...cause City are a massive football team"
Walking around my local town in South Wales this week and I saw two little lads must've been about 7 or 8 years old, both with City tops and Haarlands name on the back. I spoke to the second ones mum and said, "great, another City fan, I just saw another youngster with a similar shirt". "0h" she said.... "He's not a Man City fan he supports Liverpool but he loves Erling Haarland", "well never mind I said, there's time yet for him to realise his mistake.

The point being there are definitely City shirts cropping up all over the place!

Just spent 2 weeks in Tanzania… loads of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Rags shirts but not a single City shirt. Looks like we still have work to do in Africa.

In fairness, a lot of the football shirts you see on people in Africa are "recycled', unwanted clothing that have been placed in those green clothing recycling skips.

Just spent 2 weeks in Tanzania… loads of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Rags shirts but not a single City shirt. Looks like we still have work to do in Africa.
Our trajectory in asia is rising steeply, we are very much up there in north and south america , but africa will be a very tough nut to crack for a variety of reasons and arsenal have it pretty much sewn up.

Dont think the club will ever push the club in africa, its not where the money is

Walking around my local town in South Wales this week and I saw two little lads must've been about 7 or 8 years old, both with City tops and Haarlands name on the back. I spoke to the second ones mum and said, "great, another City fan, I just saw another youngster with a similar shirt". "0h" she said.... "He's not a Man City fan he supports Liverpool but he loves Erling Haarland", "well never mind I said, there's time yet for him to realise his mistake.

The point being there are definitely City shirts cropping up all over the place!
Almost identical experience for me the other day when walking the dog in our local park (south west Wales). Saw a youngster (I’d guess 9 or 10) with the full Phil Foden 47 City kit on. As I passed him, I said something like “good to see a City shirt - not many round here” and mentioned I was a City supporter. His reply was “Oh, I‘m not a City fan - I support Leeds”! Had to chuckle to myself as I walked on. I guess though that this sort of thing is just a reflection of the modern phenomenon of kids latching on to ‘star’ players regardless of the team they support On the other hand his dad might follow City and force him to wear it! Must say, I’d never buy my grandkids any football shirt other than a City one.

Almost identical experience for me the other day when walking the dog in our local park (south west Wales). Saw a youngster (I’d guess 9 or 10) with the full Phil Foden 47 City kit on. As I passed him, I said something like “good to see a City shirt - not many round here” and mentioned I was a City supporter. His reply was “Oh, I‘m not a City fan - I support Leeds”! Had to chuckle to myself as I walked on. I guess though that this sort of thing is just a reflection of the modern phenomenon of kids latching on to ‘star’ players regardless of the team they support On the other hand his dad might follow City and force him to wear it! Must say, I’d never buy my grandkids any football shirt other than a City one.
Talking of grandkids and kits when my daughter told me she was pregnant age 18 the first thing I imagined was a kid in a rag shirt as her then boyfriend is a rag, they moved in together and when the child was born it was a beautiful boy he bought him a rag shirt ( my daughter refused to put it on him ) and his other grandad had great delight in saying he would be a rag ( **** ) the young lads name is Bradley and he's been a season ticket holder with me for 13 years he fuckin hates the rags.

Talking of grandkids and kits when my daughter told me she was pregnant age 18 the first thing I imagined was a kid in a rag shirt as her then boyfriend is a rag, they moved in together and when the child was born it was a beautiful boy he bought him a rag shirt ( my daughter refused to put it on him ) and his other grandad had great delight in saying he would be a rag ( **** ) the young lads name is Bradley and he's been a season ticket holder with me for 13 years he fuckin hates the rags.
Well done you, outstanding brain washing. People like you are the reason we are where are today.
(Nice touch educating him on bakery terminology. Extra point for that)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.