City football shirts everywhere

Talking of grandkids and kits when my daughter told me she was pregnant age 18 the first thing I imagined was a kid in a rag shirt as her then boyfriend is a rag, they moved in together and when the child was born it was a beautiful boy he bought him a rag shirt ( my daughter refused to put it on him ) and his other grandad had great delight in saying he would be a rag ( **** ) the young lads name is Bradley and he's been a season ticket holder with me for 13 years he fuckin hates the rags.

Top Grandadding. You know its a barm as well. My hero.

According to some spotty academy player at the Rags(Pelleshitti) he has walked all round Manchester with his girlfriend and didnt spot one City shirt , it cant be colour blindness his own Uruguayan national flag is blue and white , maybe its just sheer stupidity he suffers from.
I’ve walked in Manchester thousands of times and never not seen any City colours

Just spent 2 weeks in Tanzania… loads of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Rags shirts but not a single City shirt. Looks like we still have work to do in Africa.
It's because people donate old shirts to charity. All those people have given up on their teams now that they aren't winning anymore.
Nobody is giving away their City shirts yet mate.

Saw the black and red current away shirt on a beach in Newbiggin by the sea this week worn by a young lad.

According to some spotty academy player at the Rags(Pelleshitti) he has walked all round Manchester with his girlfriend and didnt spot one City shirt , it cant be colour blindness his own Uruguayan national flag is blue and white , maybe its just sheer stupidity he suffers from.
Probably thinks the Trafford centre is Manchester. If the only comeback to our footballing superiority is they sell more replica shirts than us or silly bucket hats then I am happy , it means we are still winning on the field and keeps the Glazers happy financially - win win.

Many years ago I was in Namibia on a self drive holiday. Pulled in to a petrol station in the middle of nowhere and a guy with a City shirt on came to help us at the pump. It was a bit surreal as you didn't see many City shirts outside of Manchester back then.
We had a chat about the team, he was so enthusiastic, never stopped smiling
, hope he's still around to see how far we have come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.