City Games Saved on Your Virgin/Sky Boxes?

trevorcitytilidie said:
Not too sure what's on the official dvd but I've got all the City related build up to the QPR game from Sky Sports - the full game including all the post match celebrations and trophy presentation (sky sports) - all the Match of the day coverage and punditry and also most of the coverage of the open top bus parade from Sky Sports news over 2 DVDs about 4.5 hours of coverage.... priceless

Do you have the derby match from 30/04/12 available on match of the day please?? looking for the full programme though as mine ended before the programme finished and missed most of the post match analysis
If yes could you do me a copy please will PayPal some money over to you for it??<br /><br />-- Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 am --<br /><br />
trevorcitytilidie said:
Pagie Jnr said:
trevorcitytilidie said:
I really don't know what I would do without my DVD recorder which is connected to my TIVO. I have probably become a bit obsessive and have tried to keep every game City have drawn or won on disc. Also the great thing about Tivo is the Youtube App so have been making monthly compilations of City TV off there as well and also found the full Gornik final on there which I've transferred to DVD - The house is getting rather full

mrxmb7.jpg

Can you record off youtube on Tivo straight to DVD ??

Yeah no problem whatsoever

Cheers will have a go at that later

Pagie Jnr said:
Do you have the derby match from 30/04/12 available on match of the day please?? looking for the full programme though as mine ended before the programme finished and missed most of the post match analysis
If yes could you do me a copy please will PayPal some money over to you for it??
Did you try here;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255100</a>

Not sure how much of the post match waffle is on there. Shady does sterling work on there.

jimharri said:
Pagie Jnr said:
If yes could you do me a copy please will PayPal some money over to you for it??
Did you try here;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255100</a>

Not sure how much of the post match waffle is on there. Shady does sterling work on there.

Hi Pal
Thanks for this and its very impressive work but i have the full sky coverage of the game i am just after the Match of the Day highlights from the game.
Cheers
Darren

I've still got ...

FA Cup Semi Vs Rags 1-0
FA Cup Final Vs Stoke 1-0
United Away 6-1
Chelsea Home 2-1
Arsenal Away 0-1
Norwich Away 6-1
United Home 1-0
Newcastle Away 2-0
QPR Home 3-2

yeah and Sunderland Vs United.. as someone's already said, I figured it would be a laugh to see there faces - thank f**k it turned out alright

I really need to learn how to use a DVD recorder (I can still manage the VHS but it's not great) but last time I checked Ebay they were at least £80<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 am --<br /><br />
ZomB said:
Just the 6-1 against the rags. I refused to watch it again until the end of the season as i thought it wouldn't really count for much if we didnt go on to win the league.

We did & i stuck it on after i got home from the QPR game. :)

I felt the same as you regarding the 6-1 game, when it went pear-shaped for us I couldn't watch it - I hated the idea of it being all for nowt! I've managed to watch it a few times since we won the trophy though! I even watched our 1-0 loss at Arsenal the other day just to hear the smug bastards like Neville & Redknapp wanking over us blowing it!

I used to have Spurs 5-1 saved with the 'keep' button pressed but I cancelled ESPN and the the sods won't let me watch it - how fair is that? If I'd recorded on a VHS tape they couldn't stop me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.