City Games Saved on Your Virgin/Sky Boxes?

100%blue said:
Gutted, my sky box has packed up tonight, the hard drive's had it and I've lost everything on it.
The ones I'm most sick about are both the derbies and the QPR game with all the celebrations at the end.If any kind soul on here would be willing to send me dvds of these games I would be eternally grateful. I would send the cost of the dvd plus postage in advance.
Thanks in anticipation.

I have put the QPR game on a disc so is a 10 minute job to copy it on my PC
i will be transfering both Derbies to disc from my Tivo hard drive in the next few weeks so once ive done them will be able to burn copies of these 2 as well

if you can bear with me i will be intouch when ive done the derbies and will be happy to send copies to you at £1 per disc + postage

Pagie Jnr said:
100%blue said:
Gutted, my sky box has packed up tonight, the hard drive's had it and I've lost everything on it.
The ones I'm most sick about are both the derbies and the QPR game with all the celebrations at the end.If any kind soul on here would be willing to send me dvds of these games I would be eternally grateful. I would send the cost of the dvd plus postage in advance.
Thanks in anticipation.

I have put the QPR game on a disc so is a 10 minute job to copy it on my PC
i will be transfering both Derbies to disc from my Tivo hard drive in the next few weeks so once ive done them will be able to burn copies of these 2 as well

if you can bear with me i will be intouch when ive done the derbies and will be happy to send copies to you at £1 per disc + postage

That will be brilliant thanks. It doesn't matter how long it takes just PM me when they're done and 'Ill send you the money.
You're a star!.

PS I've just bought a recordable dvd player with hard drive so it won't happen again.

No probs mate just got to watch both games in full again and record to disc at the same time which shouldn't be too bad :)
Only problem at the moment i cant stop watching the QPR game
will get them done ASAP mate and give you a shout

Was going to get a DVD recorder with hard drive myself but went for a V+ box instead and recently upgraded to Tivo so decided i dont need both so just got a standard DVD recorder instead which does the job

I really don't know what I would do without my DVD recorder which is connected to my TIVO. I have probably become a bit obsessive and have tried to keep every game City have drawn or won on disc. Also the great thing about Tivo is the Youtube App so have been making monthly compilations of City TV off there as well and also found the full Gornik final on there which I've transferred to DVD - The house is getting rather full

mrxmb7.jpg

Pagie Jnr said:
No probs mate just got to watch both games in full again and record to disc at the same time which shouldn't be too bad :)
Only problem at the moment i cant stop watching the QPR game
will get them done ASAP mate and give you a shout

Was going to get a DVD recorder with hard drive myself but went for a V+ box instead and recently upgraded to Tivo so decided i dont need both so just got a standard DVD recorder instead which does the job

Cheers. I'm also getting a new sky hd box as well so between the two of them I should be OK and not lose anything else.

i already have the FA Cup SF & Final on DVD as well as Gillingham ,6-1 the only ones i have on my sky+ is Chelsea away 4-2(Terry & Bridge handshake) & Notts County away FA Cup 4th round only as my kids were mascots at both games so have pride of place on my sky box only problem is every time ive tried to record it on to a disc it seems to fail aaarrrrgggghhhhh

city diehard said:
Got:

United 6-1
United 1-0
Newcastle 2-0
QPR 2-1

and UTD V Sunderland just to laugh at them.

Can you let me have a copy of the QPR 2-1 dvd mate I've never seen that one?

trevorcitytilidie said:
I really don't know what I would do without my DVD recorder which is connected to my TIVO. I have probably become a bit obsessive and have tried to keep every game City have drawn or won on disc. Also the great thing about Tivo is the Youtube App so have been making monthly compilations of City TV off there as well and also found the full Gornik final on there which I've transferred to DVD - The house is getting rather full

mrxmb7.jpg

Thats actually a bit scary

BringBackSwales said:
city diehard said:
Got:

United 6-1
United 1-0
Newcastle 2-0
QPR 2-1

and UTD V Sunderland just to laugh at them.

Can you let me have a copy of the QPR 2-1 dvd mate I've never seen that one?
thats the Ferguson UNCUT version

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.