City Glory Hunters

binzy m.cf.c said:
i honestly believe that we wont see a massive hike in price-rises, ok it will go up a few £s in future but i am sure these fellas will claw back most of the money in world-wide shirt sales,t.v. revenue etc.... and we will reap the benifits via stabilised ticket prices. and did i not read somewhere ticket prices only make up a 1/3rd of a clubs revenue these days??? they aren't stupid cos they know full well if they put prices up to say £800 not many people round here can or will pay it, and cant see 30,000 pricks from london,essex,cornwall... etc jumping in their 4x4s every week to drive up here to watch City, i reckon they have done their homework and want to see this place bouncing every week, and for it to be a fantastic advert for Abu Dhabi... buisiness,tourism etc

Have you posted in the wrong topic because this has absolutely no relevance to the questions asked by the author of this thread.

squirtyflower said:
djelanomcfc said:
Im a glory hunter because I signed up to this site in 2009 after yet another season of mediocrity.
djelanomcfc said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
met my first one last week, started supporting us last year at the age of 25!!

He's hardly a glory hunter. Its not as though we have set the world a light in the last 3 decades.

mmmm I think I can smell it.

You can smell what the sarcasm in my posts or have you shit yourself again?

each to their own... if we are succesfull it will happen naturally.. thats how fan base starts,, or a hideous air traffic accident to get you noticed globally...

djelanomcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
djelanomcfc said:
Im a glory hunter because I signed up to this site in 2009 after yet another season of mediocrity.
djelanomcfc said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
met my first one last week, started supporting us last year at the age of 25!!

He's hardly a glory hunter. Its not as though we have set the world a light in the last 3 decades.

mmmm I think I can smell it.

You can smell what the sarcasm in my posts or have you shit yourself again?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........?

I recon all of the RAGS will jump ship when we become a bigger club and they go into liquidisation when the yanks go bust and cant pay back the 600mil of debt they are in!

I'm sitting on fence on this issue...I'm exiled Blue that runs North East Supporters club in Newcastle. Still have Season ticket and vast majority of the members were born Blue or have a genuine reason for supporting us. However, I know that over next few years when "it" comes, people who have no association with the Club will be contacting me to join. Sure, i'll welcome them but not sure I'll ever see them the same way as my brethren

CtidBlueMooner said:
I'm sitting on fence on this issue...I'm exiled Blue that runs North East Supporters club in Newcastle. Still have Season ticket and vast majority of the members were born Blue or have a genuine reason for supporting us. However, I know that over next few years when "it" comes, people who have no association with the Club will be contacting me to join. Sure, i'll welcome them but not sure I'll ever see them the same way as my brethren
where do sit at COMS?

kinkysleftfoot said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
where do sit at COMS?
Block 202 mate

Once we have signed a few more Galacticos, doing well in the PL, they will start to come thick and fast.

I will find it difficult to chat with a new glory hunter who thinks he knows it all, or telling me what i already know.
They will join on the crest of a wave with no history, they better respect that history...............................................KNOW THERE PLACE.......

Oh and Welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.