City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

What about the 19 years where the only winners were United, Arsenal and Chelsea? United being 12 of them. Was that competitive? Ive a sneaking suspicion that their biggest gripe is that they are winning fuck all.
What's bizzare to me is Liverpool fans saying it, you have never won the fucking thing anyway! The covid prem doesn't count and they know it.

We have made it so much more interested, the wins on the final day, the records we are constantly breaking, the football we are playing. Its making the entire league better because everyone around us has to get better to keep up.

If Wrexham were stopping united, liverpool and arsenal from winning titles it would be a very different narrative.
I’m not so sure. If they ever got that far they’d likely have the support of the whole of North America behind them. the cash would be rolling in for the premier league and they’d be welcomed with open arms

We are in the closing stages of a three-way race, that has at times been a five-way race. Tell me how the league is uncompetitive?

And what was it called when the chewing scotsman was doing it?

What about the 19 years where the only winners were United, Arsenal and Chelsea? United being 12 of them. Was that competitive? Ive a sneaking suspicion that their biggest gripe is that they are winning fuck all.
What's bizzare to me is Liverpool fans saying it, you have never won the fucking thing anyway! The covid prem doesn't count and they know it.

We have made it so much more interested, the wins on the final day, the records we are constantly breaking, the football we are playing. Its making the entire league better because everyone around us has to get better to keep up.
13 actually

Don't be daft, of course the Covid Prem counts as does the following season.

In the WSL, Chelsea have won the title 5 times in the last 6 seasons - the last 4 of them have been consecutive.

Where’s the media outcry about that league being boring and uncompetitive?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.