City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

Someone is enjoying himself tonight.. Not that bored yet apparently ;-)

10358352_1467405813497008_2130576884_n.jpg

I enjoyed watching that friendly match tonight . It was better than us going to the U.S.A like we did last year . To me we look more together than we did last year .

S04 said:
Someone is enjoying himself tonight.. Not that bored yet apparently ;-)

10358352_1467405813497008_2130576884_n.jpg
Seriously, how the fuck could anyone ever 'get bored' of owning a leading football club? It's one of the most absurd things that people have said since the takeover. I couldn't think of a better vocation in life. It can only really be said by people who don't really 'get' football.

Plastics, if you will.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Seriously, how the fuck could anyone ever 'get bored' of owning a leading football club? It's one of the most absurd things that people have said since the takeover. I couldn't think of a better vocation in life. It can only really be said by people who don't really 'get' football.

Plastics, if you will.

Especially when you are as rich as Mansour.

I'll wager that owning City has done as much, if not more, for the Abu Dhabi "brand" than any other of their investments abroad.

Just realised today how highly the club rates Guidetti, they didn't even take him on this trip. A bizarre end to what looked like a promising city career.

baildon blue said:
I enjoyed watching that friendly match tonight . It was better than us going to the U.S.A like we did last year.

The boys are still coming stateside. I have a feeling they will be making an annual summer trip to the good ol' USofA for the foreseeable future. With the NYCFC partnership & the BPL/NBCSports partnership, it makes sense for City to continue pushing their brand into the American market - especially while they are on top (which should also be for the foreseeable future). I'm so happy NBCSports rolled out their huge BPL campaign this year. Mostly because there were a record number of Americans that tuned in and thought "What's the big fuss about Man Utd? They suck."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.