City in crisis

Never watch it myself either - there are those of us who are not stuck in the bubble of sat tv channels
Vintage%2B-%2Bfamily%2Bwatching%2Bwestern%2Bon%2Bold%2Btv.jpeg

Not according to the table sky sports earlier today, deluded fuckers
Can't see what the issue is. They were trying to show the simpleton masses how important sterlings goals have been this season. We live in an era where everything has to be displayed in a graph or chart as we are not intelligent enough to have our own opinion. People become obsessed with statistics and the media outlets pander to their needs.

I might be missing the point here, but Sterling's goals do count. Just as Lump-a-poo's goals count, and Kane's etc.
The argument is only relevant if Sterling was a shite finisher who has somehow got new boots and contact lenses. Obviously the twat in the media who said he should practise his finishing like Nappy-rash-ford (when his goals to minutes ratio was around 4 to 1 better) will never understand the real world, but surely some in the media do.
Has Sterling's finishing improved? Yes, of course it has, but part of being a footballer is training and improving technique.
And if Sterling wasn't playing we'd have someone else on the pitch who might have scored all those goals. And possibly more.
How about running a table on where the rags would be without De Gea's saves.

They were, but earlier they couldn’t help themselves but show a table with utd on top. Quite why this is relevant to them I wouldn’t know

How can the scum be top? Sterling not scoring the winners would only mean we would get a point not 3 so we still be top wankers

They were, but earlier they couldn’t help themselves but show a table with utd on top. Quite why this is relevant to them I wouldn’t know
I honestly thought it was a compliment. As i said earlier it was constant praise for 10 mins solid. They were pointing out how brilliant Sterling was. And what points he's won us. I know Sky can be ****s mate but ive no idea why that pissed you off.

If my auntie had a pair of bollocks she'd be my uncle.
Sky sports will put utd at the top of any league at the drop of a hat.
I'm still waiting for the softarses and bitterness league table to be published.

Sky sports news today reported that the vermin are top of the league once all Sterling’s goals have been excluded;

According to various rag websites Pep is going to jail for a 10 stretch for being animated with Nathan redmond;

We have been rumbled cos we have scored an average of less than 2 goals a game over the last 4;

No clean sheets in the last 2;

Some empty seats were spotted at the game last night, with red circles round them;

The scum have nearly caught us on points twice this week apparently;

David Silva has only signed a contract extension because he is deemed not good enough for Liverpool

We are fucking doomed

I worked at home today and Sky actually in one of their round ups today said “Are Man United looking more and more like Premier League champions’? Are they serious? Was it a mistake?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.