City in crisis

I honestly thought it was a compliment. As i said earlier it was constant praise for 10 mins solid. They were pointing out how brilliant Sterling was. And what points he's won us. I know Sky can be ****s mate but ive no idea why that pissed you off.
See nmc’s post below. I don’t let them piss me off, although I do think they are stupid cunnts

I worked at home today and Sky actually in one of their round ups today said “Are Man United looking more and more like Premier League champions’? Are they serious? Was it a mistake?

They were probably being sarcastic, check with the bookies (who are rarely wrong) before last night we were 1/12 they were 14/1 so if Sky are that confident they should bang a few million on them.

They were probably being sarcastic, check with the bookies (who are rarely wrong) before last night we were 1/12 they were 14/1 so if Sky are that confident they should bang a few million on them.
This has nothing to do with confidence, it’s all about their snidey agenda to appease the rag scum masses

How can the scum be top? Sterling not scoring the winners would only mean we would get a point not 3 so we still be top wankers
As I mentioned in another thread today, the 9 points we wouldn't have got without sterlings goals are:
1 v Everton
2 v west Brom
2 v Huddersfield
2 v Bournemouth
2 v saints

That's where the 9 points comes from. In a roundabout way they were praising his contribution but pissing people off by putting us behind them in the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.