CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Chappie said:
DortmundDummy said:
Hotel booked `Rzymski` try saying that after a few, its only 200 yards away from the square, happy days.
Good hotel,right by the square,we are staying there.
Stayed here against Groclin
i've just cancelled our hotel and booked here. It was cheaper, looks better and is in a better location for the square

just letting people know, that poznan are playing tonight at 7 against legia warsaw, if u have a betting account, you should be able to watch the free stream

tasker said:
just letting people know, that poznan are playing tonight at 7 against legia warsaw, if u have a betting account, you should be able to watch the free stream

38 min Legia - Lech 1-1, OMFG

Bułgarska St said:
tasker said:

Hi Bulgarska St,
Any many thks for your kind help on this forum.
We have booked for 2 nights at the Hotel Polenez.
Is it OK ?

DTKOAG said:
Bułgarska St said:
Hi Bulgarska St,
Any many thks for your kind help on this forum.
We have booked for 2 nights at the Hotel Polenez.
Is it OK ?
Have a look at page 11 of this thread at Bulgarska`s reply to me about the same hotel (think its the same `orbis polonez`)

mcfcjosh said:
Chappie said:
Good hotel,right by the square,we are staying there.
Stayed here against Groclin
i've just cancelled our hotel and booked here. It was cheaper, looks better and is in a better location for the square
Should be good having a few blues around the hotel, had a look at the bar prices on their website £1 a bottle or £2 for a pint of quality lager which is pretty cheap in a Hotel of this standard so the bars must be cheaper still around the square.

DortmundDummy said:
mcfcjosh said:
Should be good having a few blues around the hotel, had a look at the bar prices on their website £1 a bottle or £2 for a pint of quality lager which is pretty cheap in a Hotel of this standard so the bars must be cheaper still around the square.
Can't wait for it :) see you there!

tasker said:
DortmundDummy said:
Whats the latest Bulgarska, ta.
still 1-1, ten mins in second half

80 min still 1-1, after a 1st half we should lead 4-0, a counter-attack and 1-1 ... 2nd yellow at 44 min Rybus from Legia. Legia play better n the 2nd half and more smells goal for Legia than for Lech ;( OMFG !! 80 min Legia hits the post ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.