CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Bułgarska St said:
tasker said:
still 1-1, ten mins in second half

80 min still 1-1, after a 1st half we should lead 4-0, a counter-attack and 1-1 ... 2nd yellow at 44 min Rybus from Legia. Legia play better n the 2nd half and more smells goal for Legia than for Lech ;( OMFG !! 80 min Legia hits the post ...
how many poznan fans will travel to warsaw tonight?<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:
Bułgarska St said:
80 min still 1-1, after a 1st half we should lead 4-0, a counter-attack and 1-1 ... 2nd yellow at 44 min Rybus from Legia. Legia play better n the 2nd half and more smells goal for Legia than for Lech ;( OMFG !! 80 min Legia hits the post ...
how many poznan fans will travel to warsaw tonight?
2-1 legia, bad luck mate

tasker said:
Bułgarska St said:
how many poznan fans will travel to warsaw tonight?

1400 ( all we get )

88min ... 2-1 Legia .... KURWA MAĆ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lech lost the match which was won ... just a drama, they should come back as a punishment on foot to Poznan. someone let me wake up, it is a nightmare :( :( :(

bluesteve1964 said:
bluemoondave said:
5 of us in Novotel Poznan on the Thursday night. Stayed in Novotels in Cologne/Manchester/Sheffield, they are spot on.
£55 for a double/twin room incl breakfast. Can't go wrong.

2 of us in Novotel Poznan on the Weds and Thurs night.

We're doing the Liverpool to Berlin on weds. Night in Berlin then the Poznan 'football special' Thursday, can't wait should be a great couple of days.
Would recommend anyone doing this route to book the train as I think you have to have a reservation and may not be able to just turn up and pay on the day.[/quote]
2 more in the novotel and on the football special,,,,,,hope they have a mail carriage at the back where there selling cans of pop, tongue sarnies and mars bars!!!

bainy said:
bluesteve1964 said:
2 of us in Novotel Poznan on the Weds and Thurs night.

We're doing the Liverpool to Berlin on weds. Night in Berlin then the Poznan 'football special' Thursday, can't wait should be a great couple of days.
Would recommend anyone doing this route to book the train as I think you have to have a reservation and may not be able to just turn up and pay on the day.
2 more in the novotel and on the football special,,,,,,hope they have a mail carriage at the back where there selling cans of pop, tongue sarnies and mars bars!!![/quote]

whats the football special? Is it the one which gets you their in 2.20, sets off at 12ish?

Shooter 83 said:
bainy said:
Would recommend anyone doing this route to book the train as I think you have to have a reservation and may not be able to just turn up and pay on the day.
2 more in the novotel and on the football special,,,,,,hope they have a mail carriage at the back where there selling cans of pop, tongue sarnies and mars bars!!!

whats the football special? Is it the one which gets you their in 2.20, sets off at 12ish?[/quote]
Football special leaves about 1230 ish depending on which station you get on in berlin. Its the berlin warsaw express train and gets in Poznan about 330ish.

And in between all this friendly banter, we,ve still got places left on the overnight stopover.

0161 775 7500

BR

Spike

Hey Bulgarska, on the way home from the fantastic victory over Chelsea I picked up some `TYSKIE` bloody strong stuff by the looks of it ;) i`ll try it on my wife, could be interesting !!

DortmundDummy said:
Hey Bulgarska, on the way home from the fantastic victory over Chelsea I picked up some `TYSKIE` bloody strong stuff by the looks of it ;) i`ll try it on my wife, could be interesting !!

Hi "DD" ;)

Congrats, great win, finally someone stopped Chelsea, I HATE this club!
Tyskie - tell me how much you pay? £0,6 here.
Next time try to buy Warka Strong, is sweet in taste and much stronger than Tyskie, women like this beer :D

Bułgarska St said:
DortmundDummy said:

Hi "DD" ;)

Congrats, great win, finally someone stopped Chelsea, I HATE this club!
Tyskie - tell me how much you pay? £0,6 here.
Next time try to buy Warka Strong, is sweet in taste and much stronger than Tyskie, women like this beer :D
Beer aside what are your thoughts about city beating ChealSKI ? sorry your lot got leatherd by `Warski` ?? last night.

You have built a considerable fan club up here, we await your visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.