CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

what time train is everyone doing on the friday back to berlin, there are 7 of us on the 10-30pm ish flight berlin to liverpool. Think there is a train about 09-30am gets in the berlin for dinner and an all dayer????

also, last time i looked you can fly liverpool to lodz ( weds)and then berlin back to liverpool (fri) for about £130..............

Lodz is about 4.5 hours from poznan by train, couple of us are going this route out, berlin back.

Anyone else in Lodz on the wednesday night?????

TOFTHELADS said:
what time train is everyone doing on the friday back to berlin, there are 7 of us on the 10-30pm ish flight berlin to liverpool. Think there is a train about 09-30am gets in the berlin for dinner and an all dayer????

also, last time i looked you can fly liverpool to lodz ( weds)and then berlin back to liverpool (fri) for about £130..............

Lodz is about 4.5 hours from poznan by train, couple of us are going this route out, berlin back.

A lot of us are on that return 9-30am train back to berlin, we don't fly till 9-10pm ish....all dayer indeed !

allan harper said:
TOFTHELADS said:

A lot of us are on that return 9-30am train back to berlin, we don't fly till 9-10pm ish....all dayer indeed !

The 5 of us are on the 9.30 train as well. Looking forward to a day seesion in Berlin.

Wizz air flights have dropped in price, the Saturday was sold out last week and now is available for £16.99!

London Luton »
Poznan
date: Wed 03 Nov 10
fareclass: Web
flight: W6 502
departs: LTN 08:05
arrives: POZ 11:05
1 Adult: 16.99 GBP

price: 16.99 GBP
Poznan »
London Luton
date: Sat 06 Nov 10
flight: W6 501
departs: POZ 06:10
arrives: LTN 07:20

total price 37.98 GBP

We are on the Friday flight back (got to work the weekend :( ) which is more pricey at £101.99 now.

£37.98 inc of taxes is a good deal though!!!

I've booked a city centre apartment instead of a hotel which can sleep upto 6 people for 440z for both nights, which is about £90
Can't wait now :)

DortmundDummy said:
Hotel booked `Rzymski` try saying that after a few, its only 200 yards away from the square, happy days.
Good hotel,right by the square,we are staying there.
Stayed here against Groclin

mcfcmatt said:
Wizz air flights have dropped in price, the Saturday was sold out last week and now is available for £16.99!

London Luton »
Poznan
date: Wed 03 Nov 10
flight: W6 502
departs: LTN 08:05
arrives: POZ 11:05

Poznan »
London Luton
date: Sat 06 Nov 10
flight: W6 501
departs: POZ 06:10
arrives: LTN 07:20

total price 37.98 GBP

We are on the Friday flight back (got to work the weekend :( ) which is more pricey at £101.99 now.

£37.98 inc of taxes is a good deal though!!!

I've booked a city centre apartment instead of a hotel which can sleep upto 6 people for 440z for both nights, which is about £90
Can't wait now :)
Ive just booked these flts fly wed return Sat early doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.