CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Went to Poznan for the 3rd time in June as booked myself for the speedway gp in Torun which is about two Hours away its a great city with a great market square stayed at the Brovaria right on the square it had its own bewery with honey beer and banana beer i have also stayed at the ibis centrum 24 hour bar and there is a tram stop right outside no 13 to the square in about
2 stops.. there is also quite a new shopping centere about 10 walk over the bridge with a great beech bar outside enjoy yourself gutted that cant go. I live in plymouth and flew out of luton and back to bristol.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm --<br /><br />Went to Poznan for the 3rd time in June as booked myself for the speedway gp in Torun which is about two Hours away its a great city with a great market square stayed at the Brovaria right on the square it had its own bewery with honey beer and banana beer i have also stayed at the ibis centrum 24 hour bar and there is a tram stop right outside no 13 to the square in about
2 stops.. there is also quite a new shopping centere about 10 walk over the bridge with a great beech bar outside enjoy yourself gutted that cant go. I live in plymouth and flew out of luton and back to bristol.

toutmaster said:
Went to Poznan for the 3rd time in June as booked myself for the speedway gp in Torun which is about two Hours away its a great city with a great market square stayed at the Brovaria right on the square it had its own bewery with honey beer and banana beer i have also stayed at the ibis centrum 24 hour bar and there is a tram stop right outside no 13 to the square in about
2 stops.. there is also quite a new shopping centere about 10 walk over the bridge with a great beech bar outside enjoy yourself gutted that cant go. I live in plymouth and flew out of luton and back to bristol.

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm --

Sounds very good cheers

sounds very good cheers

toutmaster said:

-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm --

24hour Bar? - It didn't mention that in the brochure! Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.