CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

LECH POZNAN vs MANCHESTER CITY
4th November '10

Please note that we have limited availability for the one night stopover for this game.

We will start taking balance payments for the POZNAN TRIP, Monday 25th October.

If you wish to change your card details for payment, please contact the office on 0161 775 7500 or by email

If you have any queries, please give me a ring.

Best regards

Brian

brian@bluechipcsl.com<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:19 pm --<br /><br />I have the initial details for the Poznan trip, given below:

Flight times are as follows;

Outbound – 3rd November – LS6582 – 09:15 – 12:20
Inbound – 4th November – LS6583 – 22:55 – 00:10

Check in is at Terminal 1 (One) downstairs.

The hotel is The Orbis Polonez (not sure about the spelling?)

As I get further information, I'll let you know

Best regards

Brian - 0161 775 7500

Anyone got an idea's for parking down at Luton? We're flying out there on the Wednesday morning and need somewhere cheap/safe to leave my car.

bluesmith said:
So would a bar in this area be a good place for City fans to meet or would you suggest somewhere else?

Don´t think, that too many of you will stay in this part of the town. If you wanna make some short shots of the usual sightseeing places like Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, last remaining parts of the Wall etc, before start drinking, you had to go to Mitte (central Berlin) anyway (which is the former East Berlin)

Ruhr said:
bluesmith said:
So would a bar in this area be a good place for City fans to meet or would you suggest somewhere else?

Don´t think, that too many of you will stay in this part of the town. If you wanna make some short shots of the usual sightseeing places like Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, last remaining parts of the Wall etc, before start drinking, you had to go to Mitte (central Berlin) anyway (which is the former East Berlin)
So how far is Mitte from there? is it worth changing hotel to one closer to Mitte?

no, you just take the S-Bahn (city train) to Hauptbahnhof - Central station (at the Reichstag). That is four stations (six minutes) from where you are and you see a lot of the city during the short trip (because the S-Bahn tracks are high above the ground)

Ruhr said:
no, you just take the S-Bahn (city train) to Hauptbahnhof - Central station (at the Reichstag). That is four stations (six minutes) from where you are and you see a lot of the city during the short trip (because the S-Bahn tracks are high above the ground)
Ok thanks for the advice

is they any way you can get to poznan and back home in a day?

thomas cook trip is too expensive.. Manchester or liverpool would be preffered destinations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.