CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

cumbriablue said:
is they any way you can get to poznan and back home in a day?

thomas cook trip is too expensive.. Manchester or liverpool would be preffered destinations

Is the problem the cost or the time needed if you have to stay overnight?

The price of hotel rooms in Poznan can be as low as £20 for a single.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?aid=303948;label=poznan-bvVu4UGVHxVwo*dsWH*crQS3686837601;sid=6e219f97c455379e3889783de2509c93;checkin_monthday=4;checkin_year_month=2010-11;checkout_monthday=5;checkout_year_month=2010-11;city=-523642;class_interval=1;score_min=0;ss_all=0;country=pl;radius=0;order=price" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/searchresults.ht ... rder=price</a>

two possibilities are:

Ryanair Wednesday 3rd Nov. Liverpool to Poznan £30, return Saturday to Liverpool £38 plus three nights in a hotel, £60.

Or if you can get down to Stanstead, Ryanair Thu 5th Nov. (7.15 flight) to Poznan £30, return Friday to Stanstead (10.40 flight) £46 plus one night in a hotel £20.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 am --<br /><br />Just seen that there are quite a few alternative routes given on the bluemoon ticket forum.

Goater666 said:
Anyone got an idea's for parking down at Luton? We're flying out there on the Wednesday morning and need somewhere cheap/safe to leave my car.
Ive booked Wed return Saturday direct with Luton Airport on there web site. Cost £29.99 on Long Stay car park.

Hi Lads,

There's five of us from Chelt and Glouc MCFC supporters club flying out from Bristol direct to Poznan on Tue 2nd. Booked flights weeks ago, only £69 inc admin fee then. Flying back friday. We are staying at the Orbis Polonez, rates are really good, £81 twin room for 3 nights !!
Got six tickets today, and if my mate can't sort out the extra 1, it will be going for face value £30 (125 zloty). Tickets are all in K1.
Some lads from The Townley Arms suggest meeting up in Harry's Bar on the Rinek ( Central Square ) on match day. Will be giving it a reccy beforehand.

hi tim, might take you up on the spare ticket. i need 2 for me and the girlfriend but wont know untill thursday morning, when it goes on sale to citycard holder's. keep us informed, or anybody else who might have spare ticket's?

cumbriablue said:
is they any way you can get to poznan and back home in a day?

thomas cook trip is too expensive.. Manchester or liverpool would be preffered destinations

Luton to Poznan with wizz air depart 4th 08.05 return 5th 06.10 is down to £53.98

Anyone got any bars sorted yet? I know there's two Irish bars, but some of our lot don't fancy doing the Irish Bar Tour of Europe...ahem, goater666.

scall said:
Anyone got any bars sorted yet? I know there's two Irish bars, but some of our lot don't fancy doing the Irish Bar Tour of Europe...ahem, goater666.

You've surely got to go in an Irish Bar whilst visiting Eastern Europe! ;-). We'll be in The Lizard King on Stary Rynek Wednesday night. Was decent when we last visited for the Groclin game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.