CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

finally got 2 ticket's today but the ticket office is a nightmare. phoned at 8am to be told only 1 ticket left but if i phone back at 9am, then they might get more from the stadium box office. but 5 more phone call's telling me to ring back in 10 min's as they were still waiting for the box office, a joke really. still happy day's poland here we come. my first european away game, well second but can't really call tns in cardiff an adventure. come on city!!!!!!!!!!

neilr01 said:
finally got 2 ticket's today but the ticket office is a nightmare. phoned at 8am to be told only 1 ticket left but if i phone back at 9am, then they might get more from the stadium box office. but 5 more phone call's telling me to ring back in 10 min's as they were still waiting for the box office, a joke really. still happy day's poland here we come. my first european away game, well second but can't really call tns in cardiff an adventure. come on city!!!!!!!!!!

1 left?? :S

Young_TomO said:
neilr01 said:

1 left?? :S

Don't believe it. I got the impression this morning, when I bought mine, that there was no shortage.

I really want to go. Got the funds but mates either married and cannot get a pass or days off work.
I am thinking of the official trip out of Manchester Wed morning.Places left. Still on my own could be a bit shit?
I know Blues together and all that but Billy looking for mates to hang around with could be a bit naff?
Thoughts?

Compstall35 said:
I really want to go. Got the funds but mates either married and cannot get a pass or days off work.
I am thinking of the official trip out of Manchester Wed morning.Places left. Still on my own could be a bit shit?
I know Blues together and all that but Billy looking for mates to hang around with could be a bit naff?
Thoughts?
Youre never on your own, all blues are together lad!

citizen said:
Compstall35 said:
Thoughts?
Youre never on your own, all blues are together lad!
I`m going on my own too, same situation as you I had two mates up ferrit then when it came to booking flights and hotels etc........anyway i`m sure its happened to a lot of blues, I know its not a problem everyone mixes in well on these type of awaydays, get on it lad no problem what so ever. Got my ticket this lunchtime, plenty left. Also Buzzer is signing his autobiography in the city store, Boateng and Kolorov there too ;)

Just got my ticket from the ticket office....upper tier u2 row 9

The only tickets left on the first tier are the very front rows i were told, still plenty left in the upper though.

Citycitytid said:
Just got my ticket from the ticket office....upper tier u2 row 9

The only tickets left on the first tier are the very front rows i were told, still plenty left in the upper though.
same row as me pal ;) can`t feckin wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.