CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Compstall35 said:
I really want to go. Got the funds but mates either married and cannot get a pass or days off work.
I am thinking of the official trip out of Manchester Wed morning.Places left. Still on my own could be a bit shit?
I know Blues together and all that but Billy looking for mates to hang around with could be a bit naff?
Thoughts?
Went to Romania on my own. Met loads of Blues I would probably not have spoken too if I was with my usual mates.
On my own on this one as well. No worries.

DortmundDummy said:
citizen said:
Youre never on your own, all blues are together lad!
I`m going on my own too, same situation as you I had two mates up ferrit then when it came to booking flights and hotels etc........anyway i`m sure its happened to a lot of blues, I know its not a problem everyone mixes in well on these type of awaydays, get on it lad no problem what so ever. Got my ticket this lunchtime, plenty left. Also Buzzer is signing his autobiography in the city store, Boateng and Kolorov there too ;)

Nice one Dortmund Dummy, good to see you got your ticket. When are you going?

Any idea of a bar to head to? I beleive that the square in the Old Town is the place to be.

Like citizen said, you're never on your own with blues.

Citycitytid said:
Just got my ticket from the ticket office....upper tier u2 row 9

The only tickets left on the first tier are the very front rows i were told, still plenty left in the upper though.

So going off what's been said, it looks as though there won't be that many doing this trip (approx 1k??). I'm surprised tbh as there are many cheap flights still available, accom is plentiful and very cheap, the ale is very cheap and Poznan is a great city - all the ingredients required for an excellent European trip.

desperatedon said:
DortmundDummy said:
I`m going on my own too, same situation as you I had two mates up ferrit then when it came to booking flights and hotels etc........anyway i`m sure its happened to a lot of blues, I know its not a problem everyone mixes in well on these type of awaydays, get on it lad no problem what so ever. Got my ticket this lunchtime, plenty left. Also Buzzer is signing his autobiography in the city store, Boateng and Kolorov there too ;)

Any idea of a bar to head to? I beleive that the square in the Old Town is the place to be.

Hi `DDon` be great to meet up again give me a slap if I get too loud though ! I`m flying out of L`pool tues evening to Berlin, not sure what to do yet whether to stay in a hotel or just have a few beers and bunk down at the airport. Should be in Poznan for lunch on weds, staying 3 nights at `Ryzmski` hotel which is close to yours and the The Square, when are you there ? i`ve still got your number i`ll bell you when I get there. Happy daze ;) Bars that are being mentioned on the square are The Lizard King and Harrys Bar, Harrys Bar being the main watering hole for the Lech fans, should be interesting !

desperatedon said:
DortmundDummy said:

Yeah I'm on my own as well. I plan to head to the Old Market Sqaure (Stare Rynek). From what I've heard and read on other threads here, the Square in the Old Town is the place to be with the best bars and the place were most City fans will be.

beziersblue said:
desperatedon said:

Yeah I'm on my own as well. I plan to head to the Old Market Sqaure (Stare Rynek). From what I've heard and read on other threads here, the Square in the Old Town is the place to be with the best bars and the place were most City fans will be.
I wonder if theres a `Billy no mates bar` anywhere ? it`ll be great.

DortmundDummy said:
desperatedon said:

Hi `DDon` be great to meet up again give me a slap if I get too loud though ! I`m flying out of L`pool tues evening to Berlin, not sure what to do yet whether to stay in a hotel or just have a few beers and bunk down at the airport. Should be in Poznan for lunch on weds, staying 3 nights at `Ryzmski` hotel which is close to yours and the The Square, when are you there ? i`ve still got your number i`ll bell you when I get there. Happy daze ;) Bars that are being mentioned on the square are The Lizard King and Harrys Bar, Harrys Bar being the main watering hole for the Lech fans, should be interesting !

Leaving from Liverpool to Poznan wed 6.20. I'll call/text you when in Poznan. Should give both those bars a look then.

desperatedon said:
DortmundDummy said:

Leaving from Liverpool to Poznan wed 6.20. I'll call/text you when in Poznan. Should give both those bars a look then.
Look forward to it...<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
Danny Hoekman said:
Citycitytid said:
Just got my ticket from the ticket office....upper tier u2 row 9

The only tickets left on the first tier are the very front rows i were told, still plenty left in the upper though.

So going off what's been said, it looks as though there won't be that many doing this trip (approx 1k??). I'm surprised tbh as there are many cheap flights still available, accom is plentiful and very cheap, the ale is very cheap and Poznan is a great city - all the ingredients required for an excellent European trip.
I`d say looking at the spread of the blocks city have got tickets in, in the upper tier, and the bottom tier practically full, my estimate would be above 1000 maybe around 1500 at this stage, think it`ll be a good turn out.

Any City fans around Glossop area who need transport to Manchester Airport for Spikes Flight we have a minibus going and picking up on return. £10.

Drop us a note if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.