CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

greenie said:
Just cracked open a bottle of Tyskie in preparation for next week, bloody hell it's nice, strong mind, going to be a messy night on this I imagine! Guessing this is what will be available as it's brewed in Poznan

Which UK beer is it most like?

TIM1962 said:
neilr01 said:
hi tim, might take you up on the spare ticket. i need 2 for me and the girlfriend but wont know untill thursday morning, when it goes on sale to citycard holder's. keep us informed, or anybody else who might have spare ticket's?

No worries, see how you get on. The one ticket may become two, and i won't know for a couple of days whether he'll be fit enough to travel. I talked to him last night and i sound better than he does !! (Maybe he's just skint !!)I'm on nights at the minute til saturday morning.

Anyway, all six tickets are together in K1 lower tier, Row 8. We'll be arriving in Poznan approx 10.30 am on the Tuesday morning from Bristol, and undoubtedly will be frequenting numerous hostelries leading up to the game.
Regards,

Tim.

I've got to return a ticket tomorrow to the ticket office so PM me if you would like it ? Will need to know before tomorrow.

Happy to post it out and you can transfer the money once you have received it.

Young_TomO said:
stil not got my ticket, will the club still have them at the ground tomorrow?

there will be a very large queue at the ticket office tomorrow.

Young_TomO said:

I've just bought my ticket.

If you're desperate you can do what I did, that is buy a City Card and then you can buy a ticket today and miss tomorrows rush. I know it's some extra money but at least you can be sure of getting a ticket.

I wonder if the place will be flooded with Manchester based Poles tomorrow hoping to pick up tickets.

beziersblue said:
Young_TomO said:

If you're desperate you can do what I did, that is buy a City Card and then you can buy a ticket today and miss tomorrows rush. I know it's some extra money but at least you can be sure of getting a ticket.

I wonder if the place will be flooded with Manchester based Poles tomorrow hoping to pick up tickets.

need to get 3 on my season ticket

Young_TomO said:
beziersblue said:

need to get 3 on my season ticket
Can't be done, need one seasoncard per ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.